2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

I’m going to say it again. Screw you Vikings!!! You had something good going and a QB who led you to the playoffs, yet you let him walk. You should have kept Case and used some of that Cousins money on an O-line. I think the Vikings should get the reward for the stupidest front office in the league. Every time it looks like Keenum has finally made it, he gets the rug pulled out from under him. Now he is on a not good Broncos teams.

4 Likes

These Broncos receivers can’t get any separation.

anybody got a s t r e a m ?

Bull crap! It doesn’t have to make it past the line of scrimmage. Case threw it to a receiver on a scramble to avoid a sack and was called for grounding. That is almost as absurd as that Intentional grounding called on King this year.

2 Likes

http://topstreams.info/nfl/49ers

1 Like

No help at all.

1 Like

I am a big Case fan, but I just had to turn it off. This game I feel is going to get ugly. I feel so bad for Case. I just do not feel like seeing him get abuses today.

Something happen to Lindsay? I see Case is the leading rusher with 16 yards.

1 Like

This is a terrible game.

About time for the Broncos to quit messing around and do something.

1 Like

Never quit!

Great pass on 4th down.

They have to stop the 49ers from scoring again.

Still life

1 Like

Wow! I’m back lol! I checked the score and this game is way closer than should be. The Broncos looked so ugly in the first half. The Niners suck because the Broncos should not be this close. Going to need a stop!

All the injuries on the Broncos secondary came back to bite them when they needed a stop the most. They couldn’t even give Case a chance for the win. Well looks like next year is going to Case’s big last shot, otherwise there is a headset waiting for him on the UH sideline.

Bad loss for Case. You just don’t lose to a 2-10 team.

1 Like

It’s over. Unfortunately the team is decimated both on offense and defense. There’s only so much he can do. Of course he will get all the criticism in the world.

Hopefully they can still salvage the season with a winning record. Shots of the playoffs are completely gone with Indianapolis winning today. Baltimore lost which was good but of course since Denver lost it doesn’t help them at all.

1 Like

I was watching one of the morning shows and I believe it was Michael Vick who said the same thing. Too many weapons gone, Case and Lindsay can’t shoulder the burden.

2 Likes

Players that have been on bad teams like Michael Vick understands what it’s like to shoulder the burden. There’s other people who were all really good teams like Chris Carter who has no clue what it’s like to be out on an island.

1 Like