Case Keenum signed to Houston Texans

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickSchwagerNFL/status/1635341031611957249

Let’s Goooo!!!

19 Likes

3rd tour in the circus?

1 Like

paycheck is a paycheck. Load up before retiring and coaching.

5 Likes

He’s home!

6 Likes

He’s going to be here All the time.

8 Likes

His house and family are here. Welcome home!!!

I can wear my jersey again.

10 Likes

Evidence the Texans take a QB at 2

4 Likes

What about Yates?

2 Likes

That only pays off if the Bengals are on the schedule.

2 Likes

Coming back home…Greaaaaattttt! Hope he decides to get into coaching love to see him as our HC one day

2 Likes

Welcome Case ! I hope you can come to FB practice once in a while and give the QBs some tips.
Go Coogs !

1 Like

I could see Case as an offensive analyst after his two year contract is done. Learn to be a coach.

Gotta get me a jersey this time around… :grin:

1 Like

I expect to see him when we open up against TCU at TDECU.

Gotta be his final stop.

5 Likes

Yates is gone to the Bengals?

Case must be the one of the hardest working athletes. I remember him bouncing a screen pass against Oregon. Think it was his first pass but I’m not sure. He was basically #2 behind Blake Joseph. I didn’t think Case was very good at all when he first came on the scene. At the time I thought Joseph was better. Time flies fast lol already 10 yrs in the NFL. Glad he’s lasted that long and made a crap ton of money.

6 Likes

This signing could eventually lead to CK becoming a QB coach with the Texans and from there, working his way up the NFL coaching ranks. Great interpersonal skills, exposed to different systems and coaches, a natural leader.

CK has all the prerequisites if he wants it.

2 Likes

I get to again wear the one I bought years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t follow the NFL very closely, but every year I root for wherever Case plays. Looks like I’m a Texans fan this year!

13 Likes