China flips

Chinese just approved to increase their defense spending by 7%

I want to see someone interview Eileen Gu now and ask her
about China’s support of the Ukraine invasion. No more fence straddling.

2 Likes

Eileen Gu sucks. Any product she endorses should be shunned.

China came out and said the intelligence report was “Fake News”. Well that is the same damn terminology used by a certain lying fat disgusting yankee real estate investor who went from specializing in corporate bankruptcy to running our country. Putin spouting out lies after lies and China calling everything fake news, is the SAME DAMN PLAYBOOK, he used. Which leads me to believe that our media turned propaganda and a political movement was funded by China and Russia to cause discord in our nation. So I am convinced the last 6 years of everyone hating everyone was bought and funded by our enemies, just so they could weaken us to pull off Ukraine / Taiwan.

Well they weren’t counting on us being generally good people (no matter what our political affiliations are) and that we can be equally outraged by atrocities and we can pull together. It is time to pull the bed sheet back and expose our media and our political movements and the money that is funding them.

sorry, that was a little off topic but I am so pissed at what I am seeing on TV in Ukraine.

We made a mistake by not taking Putin at his word. He said he was going to do this. We have to take Trump at his word as well. These aren’t off hand comments of a non politician. This is what he believes.

Analysis: Donald Trump calling Vladimir Putin a ‘genius’ was no mistake (msn.com)

1 Like

.Any caring human being seeing these atrocities being committed on the Ukrainian’s by this beast (Putin) would be upset.

1 Like

There is no doubt in my mind that Russia and China influenced our politicians to weaken the United States and weaken NATO so they could pull off Ukraine and Taiwan. We need to expose those politicians that were working on behalf of the Russians and Chinese and prosecute them to the fullest. Same with the media. Lets pull the bedsheets back and follow the money trail.

2 Likes

Exposed our politicians?
Already done.
This is a must read.

China welcomes the tankers? We still welcome their tankers.

Our sanctions are a joke.

1 Like

Well I don’t know. Putin just made a statement today, he considered sanctions to be an act of war. So maybe there working or his afraid of the consequences of the sanctions on his rule