Classified Docs LOL

Lookie lookie…someone also cooperating completely…huh. Imagine that.

I’d bet Mattess Mack money on all ex presidents & ex VPs accidently having some docs marked classified around somewhere at some point post office. Only one would have denied, denied, moved them, & fought it like a child though.

5 Likes

FIFY

3 Likes

LOL…true dat.

5 Likes

Who else has them?

That is just a distraction from the bigger picture that Biden may have broken the laws that controls classified documents or intelligence.

Okay

1 Like

5 Likes

I think if we search bushes, and obamas houses we will find some also along with many senators.

1 Like

Why would Bush or Obama have old Senators stashed at their house?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

1 Like

Break the law = break the law.

The response is irrelevant.

1 Like

But Trump’s charges will go beyond mere possession. If charged, obstruction will be one of them. He didn’t cooperate, and lied while pretending to cooperate. But yes, everyone with docs needs to answer.

1 Like

Absolutely there might be additional charges for Trump. Doesn’t change the fact that the root issue is having these documents illegally.

1 Like

We are in agreement. I think we should start a pool as to when Trump flees to Saudi Arabia. They don’t have an extradition treaty with the US. He’ll most likely head there. :rofl:

3 Likes

Why isn’t @92010Coogs calling for Pence’s house to be raided ?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Yes I am all for it. Now you understand why the biden’s doj raided President Trump’s house. They raided his house because they want to take him down at all cost.

MAL was searched because he and his attorneys failed to answer a subpoena and falsified a statement that all docs were previously returned. That’s it. That’s the reason. It is laid out in the warrant sworn before a judge.

If people are out to get Trump, he’s certainly made is easier to do so. He still insists he magically declassified the documents and that they are all his anyways. Wrong and wrong. Why do you guys keep carrying his water? I just don’t get it. smh

3 Likes