Coming to a classroom near you

Do we need to define classroom?

Are you secretly in the closet and it is why you have so much dislike for the LGBTQ community?

6 Likes

Probably said “I love you guys” to some friends then had to backpedal, “But I’m not queer! In fact I hate 'em!”

3 Likes

I have known a handful of people who were SO vocal against the LGBTQ community then came out, it was a coping skill.

@Coogs2U this is a safe space, we wont judge you if you want to share.

3 Likes

You’ll post this but are too afraid to go in the Trans topic I created. What a cat

lololol who writes like this?

3 Likes

John15Rocks is right there with AP as a legitimate source. I mean what could possibly beat spending your time surfing John15Rocks for outrageous pieces?

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Do you fear Drag queens?

I think he does, what would Freud say…hhmmm.

1 Like

Almost all those exhibits took place at community libraries. I’m not a fan, but the obsession one poster has with these kinds of stories is really strange. Makes one wonder.

4 Likes

Even LBJ would find it odd.

Exactly. It’s in a library and that’s being called classroom for some reason.

I’m not a fan either. But we have to start with facts.

1 Like

Telling our children a man likes to dress up as a woman, if they even ask, won’t destroy their minds.

2 Likes

I suspect they would ask. Kids are curious.

I don’t think it destroys their minds. That doesn’t mean I want it to happen in schools.

1 Like

The videos i have seen it looks like the kids are enjoying story time. They don’t see a political issue, that what adults do.
A lot of real woman wear wigs.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean they won’t ask.

Are we afraid of drag? Do we think it is too much for kids to find out some men dress like woman and put on wigs like so many women do? I don’t see what the harm is.

1 Like

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com