Coogs get crystal ball prediction

12-0

https://theo.minuspoint.com/wooobooru/_images/2f711550ad4bce4713205da4697772fd/25123%20-%20Talking_Smack%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20smiling%20wwe.gif

3 Likes

FSU?

OU.

1 Like

What’s happening and who is CB?

I think we found @Joprior23 burner account lol.

The only corner from OU I see in the portal is committed to USC. I don’t see any committed to them in the 23 class.

1 Like

Recent commit Justice Ugo (offers from Florida State, Missouri, Iowa State, WVU, Kansas State, etc.) is a juco cornerback who played at Richmond Foster with Cody Jackson.

6 Likes

:wink: maybe not Publix yet.

2 Likes

:thinking:

https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Eaton-46042923/high-school-195441/

I feel like @SamHouston1 cracked the case

I know it’s controversial because of the problems he had at his previous stop but if the Coogs do get him, can y’all imagine Demond Demas being paired with Cody Jackson (if and when that is official), Matthew Golden, Sam Brown and Dell? Also that JUCO tight end commit? Talent wise, that would be pretty stout.

1 Like

I hope so because I like that Super Market store.

2 Likes

Demetrius Davis and a cb?

1 Like

Cody Jackson has already been given a crystal ball to UH by Sellers. As for other names I have a feeling this may be like that board of basketball transfers that you indicated :sunglasses:

1 Like

At least 3 of these guys are going to have great years.
Who in the AAC has enough DBs to hang with them ?

Add the regulars from last season with Peyton Sawyer and LeShawn Carter.
Also have the redshirt frosh CJ Guidry & Khiyon Wafer. Guidry had great offers. He might be a KR this season.

6 Likes

Any word on when they may happen?

1 Like

He posted on his Instagram story that he was on his official visit with UH yesterday. They got him one of the nice hotel rooms and a bunch of snacks and goodies. Hopefully this a good sign since he posted us!

8 Likes

“Bunch of snacks and goodies “

Oh Snap! They went full Gummy Worms on him!

Done deal .

Do you have a link to his Instagram?

Unfortunately, the stories delete after 24 hours and I saw this post yesterday morning

1 Like