Coogs in the pros thread 2021

Grant Stuard officially in the NFL stat sheet with a solo tackle on a punt return.

13 Likes

Also a shout out to Braylon Jones for making the Cowboys practice squad. Buccaneers vs. Cowboys on TV right now.

1 Like

William Jackson with a pick for the Redskins against the Chargers.

4 Likes

Payton Turner with two tackles thus far against the Panthers. Playing his first career game today. Was injured last week for the season opener

1 Like

Payton now with 5 tackles, 1 sack and 3 TFL.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/saints/status/1439673799373434900?s=21

5 Likes

They just talked about the eagles 4th and goal play on good morning football where Ward threw the ball away on a reverse pass to the QB.

I looked at box score last night to see how he did:
From what I remember he had— 5 tackles-- 4 of were unassisted, 3 TFL, 1 Sack as shown.
Not bad for his first game in NFL. Was injured last week…

I hope they weren’t harsh on Ward’s assessment. I thought he did the wise thing by throwing it away because Jalen Hurts was well covered. I didn’t realize it was a 4th down.

They were, they said he shouldn’t have thrown it away. They never said his name though.

1 Like

Thank you for posting.
It is easy for them to say. Greg might have been able to find a lane but unlike last year I do not seem to see space for him to run into the end zone. I reviewed the play numerous times.
Greg always had a “great eye” to find space and receivers. I trust his judgment unlike these talking heads seating in an air conditioned studio. Getting hammered by the defense always makes great highlights. Greg getting on IR won’t.

Ward with another TD reception today
Two receptions for the season both for TDs

3 Likes

Bowser with a good game today. Two sacks and four total tackles.
E Rob also with plenty of tackles. Ed Oliver had one of his better stats game today. Grant Stuard with a tackle today as well.

3 Likes

William Jackson picks off Brady in the first quarter of play today.

3 Likes

Tyus Bowser!
https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1461015449655783440?t=UwWRNJo1C6iLHwdtLlU2OA&s=03

3 Likes

Grant Stuard with four tackles today. Career high. Unsure if he got any defensive snaps or all were special teams plays.
Ed Oliver had a sack and four total tackles today as well.
Bowser with four tackles also.

3 Likes