Coogs vs Cats CCG Score Prediction

Cougars 24. Barecats. 20

Barecat

3 Likes

I’m a believer in the bizarre and insane so Cincy receives the kickoff after UH 4th FG of the day making the score UH 19-14; Cincy drives the length of the field to score a TD on fourth and goal with 3 seconds left and takes the lead 20-19. But the PAT is blocked and UH scoops and runs it back for a 2-point defensive score. Final UH 21 Cincinnati 20

4 Likes

UH 31
UC 10

Shocker!!

2 Likes

Coogs 69
Terrible Chili 0
LET’S GO WIN THIS THING

2 Likes

Regardless of the score I am just excited and thrilled with all the attention and notoriety our university and football program are getting. Coverage on all local channels tonight. Articles in Chron all week. Tomorrow I am expecting lots of attention on ESPN and pre-game on ABC. This is the pebble in the pond. The ripples will flow out to many points not just athletics. And in so far as football is concerned our donations, interest and recruiting should get a steroid injection.
Lets get the adrenaline flowing.

2 Likes

Binturongs 49
Catamounts 14

The team who controls the line of scrimmage on both O and D and wins the turnover battle will win the game. This is the national stage for Marcus Jones to perform his magic.

I like our chances to win. Go Coogs!