Cougars Now Tied for Second in AAC

That’s why I said we need 2 of three things to happen.

Edit: and what I meant is in addition the the guaranteed losses that will happen, we just need to get the right team to lose one additional game than what is guaranteed to happen.

1 Like

We win out and Tulane wins out.

Lots of Cougars then get a great trip to New Orleans for the Title Game.

9 Likes

No. We need Tulane to win out. Period. And we need to too. Tulane can single-handedly get us into the CCG if we keep winning

6 Likes

Exactly. Just win. With this team, it is literally one game at a time. Just get to the Championship game and let the chips fall…

Just win baby. All I care is for a good momentum before we start playing in the BIG12. This will help us recruit.
Now thete is another type of win that need to happen. That is our administration taking the bull by the horn and put a real action plan to get backsides in thecseats.

If we don’t find a cure for our penalty pandemic we are likely to lose another 1-2 games.

Don’t we wear some sort of masks? I thought masks worked…

Chronicle has UH #3 in Texas this week behind TCU and UTSA (???).
Baylor then Texas at 4th & 5th.

2 Likes
  1. we need to win out
    tulane wins out, we get a rematch with Tulane

this is the most likely way in

6 Likes

UCF is ranked #25 in the initial CFP poll released today.

Just another clue that we won’t make the AAC Title game without Tulane winning out.

The Greenies play both UCF and Cincinnati. If they lose to either one we will get lost in the tie-breaker rules.

Plus we cannot lose a single game.

By losing those OT games to Tech and Tulane our football team simply screwed themselves in the rankings. Could have won both.

2 Likes

Tulane bout to get Tulsa-ed!

This was the thread I was looking for.

Today we are Memphis fans.

1 Like

Thankfully HC Minor Applewhite eliminated any need for scenario calculus in regards to conference championship contention. No need to worry about tie-breakers, winning out, host vs not host, etc.

1 Like

Yeah, UH is irrelevant in the AAC football rankings.