Court Report: How Houston is validating status as top-10 program;

8 Likes

Was just about to send. Matt has followed the program very closely the last few yrs for CBSSports.

4 Likes

He hit the nail on the head. If any other program had done what the program has done the last 5-6 years they would be getting unlimited publicity. I guess on some level it keeps the edge for the program.

3 Likes

Awesome piece. There’s a lot of our own fanbase that needs to read this

6 Likes

From the article: "Houston will join the Big 12 come 2023, "

Heard that rumor, but is it confirmed?

Nope, just what everybody expects to happen.

edit: July 1 2023 expected date to transition over and officially be under BIG12 umbrella.

I’ll jump over here… Didn’t see this thread when I opened a duplicate.

My only gripe was them referring to Ramon Walker as one of our best shooters… Other than that great article.

Everybody keeps saying he was good shooter in H.S. … Hopefully it will happen for him soon. He does a lot of other thgs well. Esp played good defense imo from I saw several times last night.

He was a good shooter when I saw him play. Not sure how much the surgery has messed him up.

I think there’s a lot of adjusting to the college game and a lot of nerves involved from Walker. Just a couple of games ago, he was missing point-blank layups that should be routine for a player of his skill level. He’s also coming off an injury to his shooting hand. I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him so far, and I expect him to take a leap with a healthy offseason.

1 Like

Hang on , I need small leap for mankind to happen over next 2 months. Then we can go into off-season. :grin::smiley:

2 Likes

“Just be good in the areas that don’t require talent. That’s who we are."

Classic Sampson in a nutshell.