Covid19 Humor

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1253474772702429189?s=21

6 Likes

When I first heard this (original version), as a physician I was appalled and gasped, then I laughed and finally cried because I couldn’t believe the moronic magnitude of these statements.
As a psychiatrist, I have witnessed involuntary hospitalizations based on less demented and psychotic statements.

2 Likes

Bleach!

Case closed!

1 Like

Turns out “bleach” was just a joke. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to understand. It takes complex thinking to understand sarcasm

1 Like

It was no joke.

I’m pretty sure what you’re responding to was though.

1 Like

I see.

It has been a long terrible week,

I just found out about another passing acquaintance died of the virus. To be honest, I didn’t even now his name until a couple of hours ago but we shared some meals and were on some large committees together.

Everyday I hear about someone else.

I feel for you, friend. You’re living something most of us haven’t seen up close. Just said a prayer for you.

1 Like

:laughing:

Hotel:

So sorry to hear of what you are going through. We are all so distant to all of that living in Texas that it’s hard for us to imagine. But we are having our own issues we’re dealing with. Hang in there and hopefully it will be over soon.

As you know I have a nephew and a niece who live in Brooklyn. It’s been pretty rough on my nephew economically like almost all New Yorkers with having his business turned 100% off.

Geesh.

Between the suggestions of injecting disinfectant, and Clorox baths, I really don’t know what to say.

1 Like

IMG_20200425_121425

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Classic. When Dr Fauci was asked who he’d like to play him in a movie, he said something to the effect “Brad Pitt of course”

4 Likes

Read titles starting at top left:

5 Likes

9 Likes

The only people who should wear pants then are the ones prone to peeing on others!!!

3 Likes

We know what happens to the red-shirted security guards who beam down to the new planet.