CTH Postgame Conference

I rewound the DVR and went step by step. There was green visible between his foot and the sideline on every step. The defender sweeping under his feet is what made the ref call him out of bounds

When I watched it full speed, I didn’t think he went out of bounds. But when no one challenged, I just thought I was wrong. If he wasn’t out of bounds, this really pisses me off. Not getting 7 and then missing a chip shot FG was a huge momentum killer for us. If I remember correctly, getting 7 right there would have cut SMU’s lead to 7, right? Instead, it was still 14 we lost every bit of wind from our sails.

No, it would have cut the lead from 31-14 to 31-21.

Thanks for the clarification. As much as we didn’t show up from the beginning, seems like we really quit after that sequence.

Not getting the 7 there really hurt us. If we get credit for the TD we actually scored it changes the psychological state of each sideline.

Also thought CAllens catch in the 1st quarter where he fumbled should have been reviewed. Ground can’t cause a fumble. They missed that one too.

Couldnt stomach rewatching the game but i think we were driving to tie the score

The fumble call on Allen was the correct call. You could see the ball coming out on his way to the ground.