Damian Dunn commits to UH Coogs

Just jostling. But earlier you said he was FAIRLY accurate. I feel bad u pay for those type servs. :wink:

Amazing that JD & others who report on n follow the program, don’t repost his info.
Just saying

Trilly is followed by all the major CBK writers. Kellen Sampson follows him too. He isn’t just some random Twitter hack like Big Game Boomer etc.

The Athletic did a piece on him too.

1 Like

Got it. Kellen follows me… so ohh oh
To ea his own guys, but out of respect to UH player, i prefer to wait for Dunn himself to announce. We owe him that, instead of putting out there as :100:.

You ignored the rest of my post. National basketball writers follow him because he has proven to have inside knowledge of college hoops happenings. Even Duarte is wrong sometimes and deletes/corrects posts. That doesn’t mean his track record isn’t reliable.

2 Likes

I for one appreciate you sharing the info

5 Likes

Good info Taco. I sure don’t follow JD for Recruiting purposes. Hes very upfront abt that not being his expertise or where he works hard on. He lets others do that part.

There it is….unless it is another pump fake.

7 Likes

A little disappointing but I wish Damian well at his next stop. Just didn’t mesh well with our system.

2 Likes

Thank you, Dame. I appreciate your hard work. Always a Coog.

28 Likes

bye

1 Like

Wish it had worked out better, but such is life. Best of luck at his next stop, unless he plays us.

1 Like

hahaha good one

Opens up a ship for a better fit and allows DD to go to a program to better showcase his skills. Since he came from UH, someone will want him to teach them UH’s secret sauce. In fact, that is DD’s negotiating chip for NIL.

1 Like

Trashy

8 Likes

Thank you Dame. I appreciate your commitment and being a coog

15 Likes

Wish DD well on his next stop.

19 Likes

Appreciate the contribution Damian, good luck at your next stop.

21 Likes

It really looked like he was going to thrive here after that ULM game. Have to admire how he never caught an attitude when things were not going his way. Wish him nothing but the best at his next stop.

13 Likes

Dunn seemed truly appreciative to play in the tourney. Doubt he’ll view this as a setback and will end up doing fine somewhere.

7 Likes