Damyean Dotson - Knicks Year 3

That is what She said…lol…will throw on one in a minute…over 40.

Hmmm. Dont quite get that one. You too old to being put on team jersey- with player’s name on it!! :scream::cold_face:

If the Knicks somehow do manage to get Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving as currently being heavily speculated. Dotson should definitely thrive playing alongside them.

3 Likes

Well, you are never too old for anything. Tell that to the thousands of Texans, Rockets, Astros, and Coogfans in Houston. Yes, I wear my Jerseys when I feel like it.

3 Likes

Proud of you.

1 Like

Chester must be a Charlie Palillo fan…

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Explain if you want.

1 Like

He used to say the same thing about people over 30 wearing jerseys of players. Here’s my theory on it… it’s hot in Houston; wear a jersey.

2 Likes

I think people should wear whatever they want as long as it’s not indecent. It doesn’t matter what others think unless they may be paying your bills.

5 Likes

A torn labrum is very painful and slow to heal. Here’s hoping he has a full recovery.

1 Like
2 Likes

This rancid Knicks squad has worked out well for Dot getting plenty of playing time. He should get a nice raise somewhere after this season.

" the Knicks appear to be just about done with free agency. Damyean Dotson ‘s salary for 2019/20 became fully guaranteed because he remained on the roster through Monday, so New York is now carrying 14 players on guaranteed deals, leaving just one roster spot potentially up for grabs."

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/wholeteamDot/status/1152360565215518720?s=20

1 Like
3 Likes

Trade him to Houston…

2 Likes
1 Like

“With Dotson on the court, New York’s net rating is +5.9. When he’s off the court, the net rating is -10.2. He’s played 129 minutes – a number that should continue to grow in the coming weeks.”
https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/knicks-notes-on-improved-defense-emergence-of-damyean-dotson-and-more/311933290?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation&spot_im_comment_id=sp_2pnKEC78_311933290_c_oOshrb

5 Likes

" 7. Damyean Dotson: Phil Jackson’s 2017 second-round pick emerged recently into the rotation and brings hustle, intangibles and energy. But it’s a shame the shoulder surgery cost the shooting guard a chance this summer of working on his outside shot. He’s not draining nearly enough in this make-or-miss league (38 percent overall, 26.3 on 3’s)."

Get him out off the Knicks asap! Would love to see him with the Rockets.