Dana says its impossible to pay his buyout

Cue the Dana Defenders. Come on in. Mansplain away why these type of comments are refreshing and brilliant. I’m looking forward to reading them.

2 Likes

1 Like

Just Charles being… errr Dana being Dana

1 Like

When she said she wanted “fire in the belly”, did she mean drinking Red Bull?

Saying our fan support has gone straight off a cliff under the leadership of CDH is 100% an accurate statement.

Just look at the attendance last season.

The Big 12 move will only cover up the obvious scars…for a little while and sticking with CDH will only set us back, long term.

With that said, I HOPE his arrogance proves us all wrong and he destroys Big 12 competition in year one.

2 Likes

Dana said hold my beer, its pretty hilarious. Maybe after basketball I’ll take this more serious. No i think I’ll just sit back all off-season and see how much rage builds up before we even play a down.

I love the pain of the CDH haters. It is glorious to see yall so upset about something which you can do nothing to change. Hilarious!!

3 Likes

According to [Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson] According to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who popularized the term, he borrowed jabroni from the Iron Sheik, who used the word backstage. Prior to jabroni being popularized by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, the term had also been used by Scott Hall, Hulk Hogan, and other members of WCW and Steve Austin while in ECW.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/jabroni

1 Like

Psssh I am donating another 10 bucks towards his buyout whenever Dr. Khator asks for it.

3 Likes
1 Like

Is that where we are in year six? Expecting “decent.”

I know. I know. The Big 12. I know.

2 Likes

You’re right. No one can force Dana Holgorsen to be civil…or to hold SMU under 11 touchdowns.

His new nickname is, “Capt. Impossible

5 Likes

here we go again!!! the season is not even started yet, and some of you are already talking trash about the football coach, contract, termination, he better produce, and all of that non-sense negative stuff. I don’t care if you are a big time donor or not, stop being so negative, and start supporting our coach. I don’t care how much trash you like to talk about the coach and players, the coach is not going anywhere. He will let go when the administration decides to let him go. That is it. I support my Coogs, win or lose and I support coaches and players and it does not matter if they are good or bad. Don’t forget to start applying for the head coaching job because maybe one of you will make the Cougars the best team ever.

8 Likes

Part of the plan seems to be to lower expectations

4 Likes

IKNOW THAT I hurt your feelings, that is why you responded like a little elementary school kid. One thing is for sure, you will never said that if I stay in front of you.

3 Likes

One response: 77

1 Like

My not paying to see the football coach give up 70 points to sMU is the only voice I have in this.

1 Like

My expectations are always high on everything that I support, but I have to be real. I don’t have the power to make changes regarding coaches, players or any thing related to the programs, So, the only thing that I can do is support my coogs in the good and bad times. Things will get better, trust our programs and support our programs.

4 Likes

Were you here for Helton? Dimel? Levine? Applewhite? They don’t always get better.

6 Likes

You are right, things don’t always get better, that is part of life. It is a reality with anything in life, But my job as a Cougar fan is to support them no matter what, and things will get better eventually (Look at our basketball program, as an example), Again, I don’t have the power to change things at the University of Houston, and I know that the administration will make changes when they see that it is the time to make changes, and until that time comes, I will go to war with the coaches and players that we have.

1 Like