Delete, duplicate thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1491067073816141824

Who to root for tonight (for UH purposes):

*UCONN
*Wisconsin
*St John’s
*Purdue
*Stanford

The other Games listed don’t impact our seeding.

*UNC, definitely needs a win. Borderline Tourney team right now

*Arkansas, has won 8 straight games. Are they for real? How consistent is Auburns guard play

Why another thread on games this week
We already had one. Then it gets confusing and the posts get split up. :roll_eyes:
J/s there was already a 2/7–2/13 thread for gms this week.

2 Likes

Where is it? I searched for it. Didn’t see one

There was the Texas Longhorn thread last night. That’s all I saw. My mistake if I missed it

not sure I understand why I should cheer for Purdue - seems to me that if the Illini - a team that lost to Cincy, beats Purdue - it can only strengthen the UH case for a number 1 seed. What am I missing?

Purdue is right now a projected 1 seed. Illinois is climbing. They’re like a 3/4 seed right now. But a win @Purdue would be huge.

The less teams in the mix for a 2 or 3 seed, the better for Houston

I get rooting for Oregon, Virginia, Oklahoma State. Teams we beat.

But Cincinnati, has to keep winning themselves to keep a good NET ranking. Their win against Illinois, impressive, but it won’t sustain their metrics

That’s just my opinion. Any team that could bump us off a seed line, like Villanova, like an Illinois, I prefer to lose.

Purdue is gonna be a 1 or 2 seed, most likely.

It’s still early to worry about seeding. I know

what confused me is when someone changed the topic description to the new week…I hadn’t been keeping up and the games from the prior week threw me off!

Signed,
Old, Confused Guy

Yea I’d rather have Purdue win so the 2-3 lines don’t get clogged. Even if we finish the year 15-3 or 16-2 in conference we’ll still be a bit behind everyone else in terms of resume

Oh gotcha. It was an old thread and I guess I had it “muted” so it wasn’t showing up for me.

Probably muted it by mistake.