Delete Thread

glad you never worked for me with that concept. The last thing I would have wanted was 16 engineers all fearing for their jobs

2 Likes

Cool. You should give them a raise even if they half a@@ at their jobs.

This sums up Dana’s entire attitude.

2 Likes

Fire Pez!

3 Likes

Oh my! He used some F bombs and said he isn’t on the hot seat with one! I think I’m going to have the vapors!

I can’t believe the stuff some of you get ruffled about. I guess we live in an age of super sensitivity and then some people are always looking for something to get upset about.

4 Likes

How bad does it have to be to me this post? Like, this is some hard core sh*t. But why?

your willingness to jump to conclusions and also state the absurd is amusing.

Could you restate your response another way? I have no idea what you are talking about so I cant really respond properly.

triggered

2 Likes

Come on gang, let’s all calm down. You’re gonna ruin this board for everyone and lose the ability to create new topics

9 Likes

They’re coming after u :baby_bottle: @imauhcoog :skull::coffee:

Dana.

I can’t fan this sheeit.

2 Likes

LOL, so?

Red, you seem like a guy who’s had a few jobs in his day. How would your various managers have responded if you were confronted for performing poorly and responded that you were unfireable? If you’ve managed people before, how would you have responded, as a manager, if one of your direct reports did that?

How do we know that has happened other than here on Coogfans where everyone thinks they have a say in whether CDH stays or goes?

A reporter doesn’t ask you about being on the hot seat if things are going great.

3 Likes

Dana rules.

The reporter isnt Dana’s manager and yes they would. Reporters are right there with used car salesmen as far as integrity

1 Like

How often has Kirby Smart been asked about being on the hot seat this offseason? What about Willie Fritz?

1 Like