Denver Harris in Portal

Oh, there’s lot more at issue with this young man other than speeding through a parking garage as a freshman.

1 Like

Gotta know the background on him - not surprised - but he was never meant to be in college station but that’s the problem with nil -

I was racing in an old Plymouth Duster down cherry hill in Galveston on weekends around midnight when I was 18.

No video to show though.

2 Likes

Did you see the video?

It was a crowded garage and he was live streaming it.

Not saying off with his head. And obviously other issues besides this one

https://twitter.com/SleezeEwok/status/1569493478224052228?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1569493478224052228|twgr^93050b0b9006fd66293cd0c71b60ea12bf182598|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-7450213021718284860.ampproject.net%2F2211182146000%2Fframe.html

Again - knowing his situation not surprised- Aggies just wasted nil money without doing a background Check

At least he super charged it!

1 Like

Sped through parking garage a nod also smoked weed.

I didn’t speed through a parking garage but I used to race my car in high school on public roads :white_check_mark: , marijuana :white_check_mark: , beat up a grown man at a whataburger for starting a fight with my teammate :white_check_mark: then being placed in “first offenders program” :white_check_mark: , getting drunk In Juarez weekly and driving home with a car full of friends :white_check_mark:……I’m not proud of any of that stuff, but other than the whataburger incident I never got arrested for anything and this was all by 17.

I still played NCAA D-1 baseball four years and got two degrees….and look at me today! A proud member of Coogfans!!!

Has he done anything violent? If not……continue to live in your glass houses.

10 Likes

Go back to your own board Aggie troll.

1 Like

Kids like this need to grow up and mature.

Thank god I never did anything remotely stupid on video. Thank god YouTube and Facebook live and cell phone cameras weren’t around, or I wouldn’t be able to vote.

2 Likes

Dude…you’re my hero.

5 Likes

Do you think he would have fit better in Hearne?

1 Like

stay away trust me

Transferred to LSU. Perfect program for him.

1 Like

Thank god they did not have phone cameras in the 70s

3 Likes

Looks like how most people drive in parking garages in Houston

1 Like

I was in the Navy at 19 and living down to all of the stereotypical behavior normally associated with a sailor. We had a reputation to live down to and I was determined to do my part!

2 Likes

Nope! Which is exactly why I squandered my chance at playing college football! lol

I was kicked out of my fraternity…let that sink in…at the ripe old age of 19.

1 Like

Denver Harris rumored to be suspended or kicked out at LSU. This young man needs help.

He was a blue chip CB from North Shore i believe… Believe it or not they have one know who may be more highly touted!!!