Depth Chart - Post Spring and Transfer Influx

I don’t think we are stopping. And we could possibly add two more. We have one that should make a decision this coming week.

im not sure who you are talking about, if its the 2 from A&m, 1 is a grad transfer walkon…the other we arent favored to land

i think davis is one of the best safeties in the nation, and he makes WAY more good plays than bad… but he made some very bad mistakes last year that ended up being big…i boiled down to missing tackles vs shifty guys…he wasnt a great open field tackler when he was alone…for like 5 straight games davis missed a tackled that should have been a 4yd or less gain that ended up being 40yd-70yd gain (some he had his hands on the defender)

but i agree with you, you cant ignore the 8 to 9 great things he did in the game (amazing at stopping the run, pressuring te qb, amazing at getting ints, pretty good in coverage, etc.) and only point out the 1 bad… but when you are giving up a huge play a game, that is definitely an area of improvement

Great job on the depth chart. Here’s my thoughts:

• WR: I think Terry Mark and Kinte Hatton are in the 2 deep based off what I saw in the spring game. Not sure if Stevenson starts. Probably will be R. Singleton, Corbin, and Lark.

• OLB: I think Grant Stuard may be the backup at the slot/rush corner position

• CB: Kadarian Smith will be the backup at CB, not Javian