D'Eriq King

tua hasnt played anyone great…a&m is the only above .500 team theyve played, while being surrounded byt he deepest roster in college football

imo this lsu game will define his heisman campaign…
selfishly i hope he throws 3 picks vs lsu, and king has another 5+td game…that will really change things up IMO

5 Likes

Rather him get it next year. Him even being in the conversation will get us more attention which helps for rankings

4 Likes

Alabama has 4 games to play, let see what happen.

No doubt Tua gets a lot of help. If he wins, he is a deserving candidate IMO. I was just irritated D’eriq was not getting much if any attention. Seems to have changed with going off on National local TV Saturday.

I don’t know… If Tua was not behind center, what would Alabama’s record be?

I feel like if your team is undefeated without you, you probably shouldn’t be the front-running Heisman contender.

5 Likes

Jalen Hurts got them to the playoffs

I have several TCU alums in my office and I make it a point each week to thank them for telling DK he couldn’t play QB for them.

9 Likes

As great as the TD run was, here’s the play where he hurdled the defender:

https://twitter.com/JohnnyWayne15/status/1056714103069257728

4 Likes

It’s hilarious how that DB felt like he needed to go low on a 5’10, 190 pound QB.

1 Like

When I watched it live I cringed because I don’t want to see him get hurt and then my mind immediately thought of this classic line (sorry for the cursing)

5 Likes

Test coming Sat vs. LSU. I think he did OK against Georgia in the Champ game last year.
#GoCoogs!
#1-0

King is more fun to watch.

3 Likes

Would be cool just to see him in NY with Ed

Absolutely!

I believe King is the most skilled QB we’ve ever had.

Better passer than Keenum, Klingler, Ware, Kolb
Best feet I’ve ever seen. Better than Greg Ward. Just needs to improve his touch on the short throws and vision not to throw into short coverage. King is the complete package and still so inexperienced. Will only get better with the right OL protection, receivers, and coaching. We are blessed!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I said most skilled. Still plenty to prove on field but the tools are there.

D’Eriq King’s video game run. Don’t forget to hit the B button to spin.
http://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1057053684964696065

2 Likes

I love watching this guy, but he’s going to end up on the SC Not Top 10 if he keeps dropping the ball as early as he did on a couple of those rushing TDs.