"Done Deal"

Booooo! Have some faith brother!

-Too much money will be thrown in the hat for playoff expansion not to happen.

-The new B12 is instantly better than the P12 in both football and basketball.

-If there is a P4 the new B12 is in…but their won’t be because the power that be in the B10 and ACC will still want the P12 to be in…and they won’t be able to justify excluding the superior new B12. So…P5 forever and we will be in it. Coogs in the Playoffs 2026.

Book it. “Done Deal”. LOL.

Instantly…and stats wise it won’t be close.

I agree. I think Memphis should be invited along with one other school preferably Colorado St because it is a new market and not Boise St.

3 Likes

According to SP, my understanding is that out the gate B12 already is better.

https://twitter.com/shpawdcast/status/1433823326179315721?s=21

5 Likes

CSU?!?!?

Lolololololololol

Boise sells tons of merch and they already play at a p5 level.

2 Likes

Yogi Berra chiming in…

1 Like

Better than the PAC and the ACC. The bottom of the ACC really drags them down.

1 Like

They haven’t been on a P5 level since 2014. That is when they played in the Fiesta Bowl. They had their run. Let them rot in the MWC …

Very few conferences have less than three anchors at the bottom. ACC has several. SEC has one. The PAC has several. Big has one or two. AAC has many. Ditto the MWC.

The new B12 will have one. This will be a highly competitive conference OOC and in bowls.

1 Like

Better football, better basketball, bigger fan base, better academics, more money. They check every possible box against Memphis. I think you could make an argument for Memphis over BYU, or UCF but not CIncy.

1 Like

You left out no UT and ATM.

1 Like

So I told my wife that UH is likely to go to the Big 12. Ran through the teams that would be in our conference.

Her response: “So we should expect them to lose a lot more games.”

I love her… but that’s cold.

8 Likes

I know a good divorce lawyer…

17 Likes

Being in a P5 conference without having to deal with those ***hats is the best possible scenario (taking money out of consideration obviously).

11 Likes

I hate ATM more than I hate Baylor. THAT is something. Because I do hate Baylor.

6 Likes

Does Dana get the P5 bonus if this happens? Would be ironic considering what he’s actually done with our football program lol

5 Likes

Tell your wife that coach Dana is on a short leash.

1 Like

Yes. There was an incentive in his package.

Edit: TWSS

1 Like

lol Im not even buying champagne until we are on the field playing our first big 12 game and the ball is snapped for the first play.

color me jaded.

5 Likes

Hey…if you don’t celebrate now you might never get too.

(wait wut? LOL)

3 Likes