Down goes Bama

TAMU 67 Bama 61

Go Aggies!!

2 Likes

f A&M.

20 Likes

Aggies seem to shoot around 30 FTs every game. Didn’t think they could do that vs Bama but the ended up with 28

Buck Fama even more tho

11 Likes

F all the sec

5 Likes

Dislike Aggy and their shite fans way more. When it comes to UH, there are no worse fans than Aggies.

13 Likes

Whoa…well, Bama had been flirting with some upsets the past 3 or 4 games.
It was bound to happen.

On another note, the Aggies seem to be peaking when it matters most.

And on yet another note, this is going to amplify the importance of tomorrow’s game against Memphis.

2 Likes

At least the Aggies don’t have a player who assisted murder on their team

15 Likes

Respect but Bama is the devil

3 Likes

True. The cult programming coupled with proximity make them more insufferable than anyone else.

Nice of them though to finally do us a solid if the Coogs can complete it tomorrow.

2 Likes

A&M will be a tough out. They play legit defense.

2 Likes

And #3 Kansas has a tough task at Texas later today.

2 Likes

Yep, ever since that murder cover up story came out.

4 Likes

Aggies winning this game was pretty obvious for weeks now.

If Bama comes out flat like they’ve been lately for the SEC Tourney AFTER they had a week to reset then they’ll definitely a first weekend exit

I told my dad this morning that today will be the first time in my life that I will be rooting for the Aggies lol

2 Likes

Anyone who has watched Alabama’s last few games should not be surprised by the outcome. They have started slow and managed to come back in the second half. Today’s slow start came back to bite them.

second. woulda rather have bama wins even if it means it soldified them as a 1 seed.

texas is already looking like a 2 seed, hate to see texas and ags as 2 seeds. if the ags wind the sec tourney, could happen now.

1 Like

They should have lost against Auburn too but the war damn eagles blew it.

0 chance the Aggies end up as a 2 seed lol

5 Likes

Yeahhh… Aggies did something we couldn’t :clap::clap::clap:

Helps our case for #1 overall seed!!!