Down goes Bama

Does ATM jump UH for #1?

2 Likes

It’s hard to win a championship let alone two in one season and we all know Bama hung a banner in December when they beat the coogs!

So you have never been to a UH game at UT? The Aggies have always treated us much better than whorns. I have never seen Aggies throw stuff at opponents’ fans. My wife was hit by a cup of ice and will never go to a UH-UT game again.

When my daughter was a Cougar Doll, they had to stay under the stadium except for their halftime performance. When they were leaving the stadium the UT students threw beer at them and called them whores.

No, the Aggies were never as horrible as whorn fans.

5 Likes

The Aggies I know are nice but somehow a little annoying. Longhorns I know are the same. But I know some longhorns who think they are God’s gift to earth because they go to UT

1 Like

Yes been to both places several times Aggy fans were every bit as condescending and jerks as UT fans. That awe shucks Aggie howdy bit is an absolute charade/lie when it comes to playing UH. Total aholes

3 Likes

Kansas falls to UT. Beat Memphis and we are in good shape to get the #1 seed and pick which regional we want.

5 Likes

Condescending isn’t nearly as bad as being hostile and throwing things at people.

1 Like

Dickie V while doin g the UT/Kansas game said he thought that Miller should have been suspended 2 games at least. Interesting.

2 Likes

Low bar, but yes, I agree.

:rofl:

Yes, 28 to 11.
Some of that Aggie magic.

Two games? Man please. The rest of the season. He gave a handgun to a person that was used in a capital murder.

I mean, in most jurisdictions, he would be at least investigated as an accomplice. Maybe even a co-conspirator.

He should be gone. His draft stock is shot.

2 Likes

Aggies can be every bit as nasty as UT. They’re The People’s Temple of College sports.

1 Like

Bama has a lot of weapons.

1 Like

We had some experiences with the Corps that were as bad as anything that happened in Austin. There’s no shortage of trash in both places.

I was threatened by an aggie with a sword on the sidelines of their stadium.

After the SMU incident, aggies have them zip tied into the scabbard.

before the SMU incident. He didn’t draw but had on the hilt and was threatening to pull.

Can I hate both UT and A&M without a specific reason?

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes