Dreams Do Come True

Ignore the fingers , pinkies. The rest of her is great. She actually looks better than younger bc a little more curvy .

They need to make another Austin powers movie bc although ignorant those are great movies for fun. She did mention she’d do another Austin powers movie so Hollywood is leaving money off the table if they don’t

1 Like

I married a brunette that is still hot and brunettes are underrated but mysterious so they are great. I like tall ones 5’8 etc which mine is so life is good. Elizabeth Hurley is awesome though. Liz gained some weight but it made her sexier. Too skinny isn’t good.

1 Like

People that ask this question are confirmed to get zero bitches.

2 Likes

Confirmed, my dog is a male

People that refer to women as bitches don’t deserve them.

7 Likes

Here’s Raquel at 77 in her last TV appearance

The Last TV Series Raquel Welch Was In Before She Died’%20Up%20TV.

These guys don’t do MILF . They do OLILF.

2 Likes

Green eyed red heads rule, for a multiple of reasons

Martha’s mom, Mrs Kostyra, was my 6th grade teacher back at St Mary’s in Jersey in 1963. She drove a sweet salmon and gray Chevy Bel Air and sometimes would stop to give us a ride if she saw us walking to school. Martha was 10 years older than me, so she was gone to college by then. I never remember meeting her, but my folks did.

2 Likes

Barbara Eden, Raquel Welch, Suzanne Sommers…

1 Like

Barbara Eden YES! On a number of occasions my girlfriend has been told she looks like her. I just wish she could grant my wishes.

1 Like

Do you have photos of those ladies at 82? Unless I see them and think they look better, my post stands.

She was gorgeous as Morgana in Excalibur.

2 Likes

She should be granting some of your wishes or you need to dump her :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Elizabeth Montgomery

2 Likes

Absolutely! A personal favorite. She was amazingly beautiful!

4 Likes

I like everyone’s choices. I’ll offer up this candidate. Houston’s own, Lamar Redskin, Breck Shampoo Girl, Charlie Angel, Jaclyn Smith. She has aged very well.

5 Likes

Just beautiful. I’m not old enough to have seen the original Bewitched series (maybe toward the end?) but loved watching the reruns as a kid.

LOL, yes you definitely have a point.