Drone strikes

No it’s not.

I should not have posted what I said.

100% my fault.

2 Likes

They just ignore it instead of even trying to twist into a pretzel to explain how it happened under the previous administration.

Just making the point that the Middle East is a big mess. Always has been, seems it always will be. Administrations will change, but the Middle East won’t. Right now we can support Israel and Jordan, try to mitigate some of the damage Iran causes via Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon. That’s it. We tried to fix Iraq and Afghanistan, and we know what happened there. Some things never change.

1 Like

So as of now it does look like most everything is going down with minimal Israeli/Western casualties or even impacts. Hopefully Israel takes the W of offing the Iranian generals in the embassy with minimal reprecussions and don’t expand the retaliation in a huge way. I’d like to see just a solid bombing of Hezbollah and friends that were basically already on the blow then up list.

Or if they want to make a point and actually be helpful go ahead and blow up the drone factory. Because that hurts Iran and Putin. So Bibi won’t do that.

1 Like

Didn’t Israel fire at Iran first

Supporting Israel causes more damage and possibly an election

Tough situation

No. Iran’s proxies Drew first blood

3 Likes

Not going down this path again because it’s pointless. All we have is what’s happening now,

If US supports Israel in retaliation (boots on ground), it’s going to get messy considering the US has repeatedly asked for a ceasefire

Right now, Israel is in a bit of a PR crisis

Take out Iran’s oil export capabilities and it ends quickly

1 Like

And risk China getting involved, possibly cutting off trade with US or issuing sanctions?

Glad you’re not in charge of foreign policy lol

1 Like

I don’t think there’s too much to worry about boots on ground wise. I think we’ll issue a good old fashioned “statement of support” while also telling Bibi “You do you bro. But leave us out of it”

2 Likes

Well that’s pretty much all he can say at least until Election Day

Choosing his words carefully, not showing direct support for Israel’s actions but saying enough to not completely disown the relationship

If it was 2004, Marines and Soldiers would already be in Iran right now

2 Likes

You wear quite an anti-Israel foil hat. You probably think the October attacks were Netanyahu’s decision, too.

1 Like

having this opinion is equally as bad as the people who think the Israel-Palestine conflict began on October 6 2023

1 Like

They hit their “embassy” in Syria, that killed top Iranian military personnel. They knew it was a farce and it was actually where Iran was coordinating military operations from. Israel said enough of this charade and bombed it.

3 Likes

Message to Israel: Give Iran some cheap heat!

1 Like

This has always been the key. It worked for four years.
Why did it work?

Yes siree. An interesting move for Israel to make would be to take out another Iranian dictator’s high ranked officer.

Gotta have some…