Duarte is a slimy piece of crap

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1573887527274029056?s=46&t=p_i1phLE4Edq8Zn1qITh8w

Here is a longer clip of one of Dana’s answers. Tone sounds much different, and its a more reasonable answer. Context matters and that dude is a clown. I dint trust that he is delivering the full story

17 Likes

You’ll get his fan club riled up, but this wouldn’t be the first time he rolled like that. There’s a reason he had no access for a while.

9 Likes

I was watching Dana on the sideline and he was limping and looked like he was in pain. I get irritated when I’m in pain also.

4 Likes

Duarte loves to stir the pot. All you need to know about him is that he works for the chronicle and his bosses went to UT.

16 Likes

I also noticed he was limping. Maybe he got trucked in practice.

1 Like

Maybe that guy he was yelling at stepped on his foot. :laughing:

2 Likes

We lost 3 players to the nfl on defense and our line is struggling and we’re down 2 two rbs. We now lost parish. We’re not as good as last yr. All being said, tech who we should have beat just beat Texas and kanas is proving to be good. Tulane beat k state who just beat OU.

So we’re not far off but we have injuries. We need Campbell back.

11 Likes

This comment still rings as strange. Just plain weird. He’s complaining about the role of a leader, which is his job.

14 Likes

So what your saying is…. We could go toe to toe with Bama? :joy:

1 Like

Let’s make him a dale robertson

3 Likes

I miss Michael Murphy from the Case Keenum years. He was a UH alumni and did a great job covering the Coogs. The UH blog he ran on the Chron website back in day was aslo very informative and entertaining

20 Likes

Its just crazy that you have people like Andy, James, and Rob doing a great job covering the coogs who actually like and care about UH, but the biggest media outlet’s coverage is headed by this tub of lard loser who actively roots for UH’s downfall.

6 Likes

How does this answer change the context of his other quotes? So we’re now scapegoating Duarte in order to carry water for Dana? lol the copium is strong. Y’all are pathetic.

20 Likes

What JD wrote doesn’t change what he said. He still said he was tired of yelling and coaching them. That’s his job!!!

Do you guys live your life in mediocrity???

17 Likes

Well you see Mark Berman posted Dana’s answer to an entirely different question so that magically erases the unseemly answers he gave to other questions that were asked. Because brainworms logic.

Blaming Duarte for direct quotes from our head coach is one of the most asinine things I’ve seen on this board.

20 Likes

To top it off. He was not the only one to quote him in that exact way.

5 Likes

These people would excuse Dana eating a puppy if they saw it with their own eyes.

5 Likes

I appreciate those guys coverage, but come on they do nothing but spout out press clips from the AD. The day ONE of those three ask an actual tough question to the coach…. Bunch of really nice mouthpieces for now

1 Like

Durate is just mad bc Texas lost to tech and we should have beat tech.

6 Likes