Dumb*ss Memphis

Screw you Memphis. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Can Memphis transfer over to the NIT and maybe win a game ? ? ? ? ?

3 Likes

The best part is no more Kendrick Davis or DeAndre Williams in college basketball!!!

13 Likes

Terrible sportsmanship. What a bunch of turdburgers.

8 Likes

REALLY? TFB!

How does Memphis allow that to happen? Screw them anyway!

Told yall. Sorry team. Kendric Davis turnover is going to haunt him all offseason.

#1 from Fla. Atl. is nice, tho!

2 Likes

yeah i think both teams had some BS calls on them, but that one determined the outcome as it gave FAU back the ball for the go-ahead

That and the stupidest techincal foul and loss of possession ever

They got shafted by the refs there at the end

No they didn’t. That was a jump ball before they called timeout

3 Likes

New aac rivalry brewing? I think so!

6 Likes

After all the whining Penny did to the refs every time they played us I don’t care. It’s time Penny got a taste of his own crap.

7 Likes

Coach needs to get this kid from TP lol

If he leaves.

Penny throwing his water bottle at the end was a classless chickensh!t move.

Dude is a clown. Very glad to see Memphis get their hearts torn out. And the fact that they think they got robbed makes it even better.

19 Likes

Doesn’t matter…the ref hadn’t called jump ball yet and 2 guys were signaling for timeouts in his face lol it’s a blown call and FAU made the most of it but come on now lol

You sure about that? I think I heard a recent interview where he talked about coming back to Memphis again next year.

3 Likes

Wow, that was an intense game…who woulda thought FDU & FAU would advance outta that bracket?

iirc, FAU will be joining the AAC, so it’ll be interesting seeing their Basketball team match up against the likes of Memphis, Wichita State, UAB, Tulane, Temple, etc. they might be able to really elevate their program.

I mean, they’re already doing so.

3 Likes

Your funny lol

You think he’s gonna transfer?

1 Like