ECU @ 3 PM

The ECU game should be a Hell of a lot of fun.
I hope Dana tells the team we’re the underdog.

I fear every opponent and spend the eve of every game hoping for a great running game. Because a great running game almost always ends in victory.

2 Likes

…and Turnover Margin. This is a Road Game. If we win this stat, we win the game. We have to protect our possessions.

home game

4 Likes

This is a home game…

3 Likes

It’s definitely home game but that’s a stat that contributes to wins no matter where game is played.

I hope Dana does not. We should be going into the game knowing we are the better team and expecting to win the game. I don’t expect our team to be very focused on the Vegas odds.

1 Like

has anyone heard anything about what’s going on at practice this week? Are we working on fundamentals or installing some special plays?

Probably off from practice most of this week to rest I would think

Dana’s Presser revealed players get time off to rest while he and Staff are out recruiting.

4 Likes

Well, I’m amazingly in town (coming from Alabama) and it also amazingly doesn’t conflict with the other family plans.
Count me and one of my sons as 2 of the 30,000.

Great opportunity to visit with old college folk. I’ll keep the sunscreen and hydration at the ready.

In the meantime, BTHO Bye Week!

4 Likes

My first post, but long time lurker since 2015. I got to watch in person UH vs Memphis when we went 10-0 and also the live beatdown of Louisville in 2016.

On that note, me and my wife (both UH grads) will be there for ECU!

13 Likes

Well, I’m an idiot.

I knew we had a bye week, but I looked at this weekend’s forecast anyway and wrote that post.

Sorry. Should be a nice weekend for us. Who knows what the weekend after might bring?

Yes. Don’t tell. Two top secret plays. The flying wedge and the statue of liberty.

1 Like

Check Coogfans for regular updates from the most football savvy fan base in all of college football. Coaches … your job is on constant review from this thinktank. Analysis from those who don’t know when we play or if it’s a home or road game.

5 Likes

They had Saturday and Sunday off, workouts and therapy/rehab sessions on Monday and full practice today

15 Likes

So basically we’re all members of the media here…

Thank you Giena.

1 Like

More like assistant coaches who are head coaches in waiting

1 Like

They were off over the weekend and back to practicing today

Oooops…wrote it down wrong in my calendar months ago. My bad…

2 Likes