Ed. - don't buy from re-sellers RE: Las Vegas Bowl- 50 Yardline Seats!

Hey CoogFans!

If you’re headed to Vegas for the big game and need the best seats in the house, XXXXXX Tickets has a special currently on lower level midfield seats on the Coog sideline in section 128, we have a limited number of seats on special now for just $135ea! Give us a call at XXXXXX or email XXXXX to check availability…Mention this ad to receive $25 off your order.

Go Coogs!!

Please buy your tickets from UH. If you buy from ticket vendors/resellers/scalpers you are sticking UH with the bill for unsold tickets. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Very important to buy from UH.

3 Likes

In addition: every ticket you buy adds a point to your Cougar Pride Point accumulation. It’s a benefit to you if you buy from UH.

2 Likes

Alternatively, if you’d rather sit in decent seats instead of crappy 10-yard-line seats, buy from Stubhub.

1 Like

Wife and I can’t make it to the game. I talked with ticket office about buying 2 tickets for students and was told there has not been too much activity from students in the ticket office. Left my name and telephone number in case 2 students inquire about tickets to the Las Vegas bowl as I’ll buy through U of H. Also if anyone knows of 2 students wanting free tickets have them contact Jake in the ticket office and mention they heard a Cougar Pride member is willing to purchase 2 tickets and Jake will get in touch with me.

Update - I also talked with UHAA and they are asking for donations directly to UHAA to help sponsor the band, cheerleaders and students.

2 Likes

Why do they give the universities such crappy locations and force them to buy 10,000 seats. Seems like everything is rigged against the teams and the fans.

1 Like

If you do not want to help U of H sell our ticket allocation contact the Las Vegas bowl direct (UNLV ticket office, I think?). There were seats available in section 128 upper level.

People though should still really try to buy from UH, otherwise UH is stuck with the bill. Or at least buy a couple and donate to students.

2 Likes