Elite 8 Roll Call

What a great showing by the Coog Contingent last night. So many comments from other fans about the number and noise from our fans.

Wife and I are driving back home today, coaching kids soccer Saturday morning, and then hauling tail back to San Antonio for tip-off. Will see a lot of I-10 this weekend, but it will be worth it.

20 Likes

Have a cousin’s wedding early afternoon but trying to make it work.

Section 213

1 Like

Section 221

1 Like

With all of the well-stocked 7-11s in the area, we should have the best crowd ever. :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t make this one due to prior commitments… But I’ll definitely be in NO next Saturday if we win tomorrow!

2 Likes

What website are we using, fellas? About to buy my tickets now.

1 Like

I used Ticketmaster

Hotel stay extended… now where do I want to golf!?

5 Likes

Couldn’t make it Thursday, coming on Saturday!

1 Like

I expect it to be even more red tomorrow.

2 Likes

TPC San Antonio | A San Antonio Private Resort | TPC.COM. (Hill Country landscapes)

Texas Hill Country Golf Courses. (By Six Flags)

https://quarrygolf.com/ (At the Quarry between airport and downtown)

https://www.alamocitygolftrail.com/brackenridge-park-golf-course/. (city course near downtown/near Pearl/near Alamo Heights)

4 Likes

I am finding vivid better then stub hub.

1 Like

Are there any Coog gatherings today or before game tomorrow? Looking for something to do!

1 Like

Was there last night and back on Saturday Section 207. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

Does anyone know which side is Houston sitting in the seat map ?

I hope all have those U of H car flags. You can get them at the campus store. I remember going to away games in Austin and College Station when we were in SWC. All the way up and back you could see U of H flags and banners.

6 Likes

Not like it’s your brother or something……is it a first cousin?

2 Likes

I just bought three tickets on stubhub. We’ll drive up in the morning, drive back as soon as the game is over. Gotta be here for Sunday, of course! Go Coogs!

18 Likes

Close cousin but they were recently at my wedding