Elite 8 Roll Call

I’m in section 221. Anyone sit in that area Thursday? How’s the view?

I believe the Houston allotment will be behind the visitors bench? The higher seed is the home team I think?

2 Likes

Can you give me idea abt what you paid/ ticket. About to start my search hsd prior duties to get done earlier this morning.

Sat in sec 223 and it’s up there but you can see the game clearly. But it does seem distant compared to Fertita Center. Also the chairs were awkward and the armrest uncomfortable.

Yesterday Both Houston and Nova were on the same bench and the Houston allotment(sec 18,20,119,120,221,222)was directly on the other side. The Nova allotment was behind the bench. So who knows for the Elite 8 game.

1 Like

Longtime reader/lurker lol. Coog from the 90s who saw Antowain Smith play and rushed the field vs Southern Miss will be there! Section 111

18 Likes

Check the local zoo, or bar.

I am headed to the Mission park with the wifey.

1 Like

Section 103 with my son.

Go Coogs!!

Couldn’t make it yesterday…but tomorrow section 114. It doesn’t matter what side home team is on…lets paint the entire arena red! I am expecting a very loud UH crowd tomorrow. It is going to be an incredible atmosphere and the fans will certainly give an advantage. I think back at the Memphis game here in Houston. Everytime we made a run at Memphis, it was because the crowd was buzzing and very loud.

2 Likes

Cedar Creek on north side is nice

The crowd will be spread out over the stadium but I expect to be surrounded by Cougar fans instead of Zona and Michigan fans Saturday.
But it don’t matter. Gonna be wear red and being loud for the good guys

1 Like

Sec 222, driving in for lunch and then heading home after the game. Long day, but totally worth it.

2 Likes

class of 2015, had to miss Thursday game due to HS baseball game, quick 5k in the morning then I’m hauling my butt up there. Go COOGS

2 Likes

Which Secondary site are most of y’all using to obtain tiks. Not liking my options at moment :unamused:

Vivid Seats is easy. But wait until tonight or tomorrow morning. The prices keep going down by the hour. There’ll be Coog fans all over the arena.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s what i was thinking to wait till tonight. What i saw so far were nose bleeds for 220++.

Had tickets for Thursday I could not use, bringing 4 from Plano for Saturday.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

Coaching my 12u squad this weekend. Will be awaiting tickets in New Orleans!!