Encouraging game

As much as I would love to take this game as a sign of future success, I have to say that Tulsa came out with the worst offensive game plan I have seen against us. They should have spread the field and tired us out… Instead they attacked us with an uninspired running attack and by the time thy starting to attack the defense downfield, it was too late.

The same Tulsa team that beat UCF.

I liked our chances against Tulsa and I do as well against Navy. If a way can be found to give Tune even an extra second to see a second receiver I think early successful passing can set up an effective running game . Our D against the run should be effective if our guys stay disciplined – easy to say. If our guys believe in themselves we should be very competitive against the Middies. Shucks, that’s lots of if’s! We had quite a few against Tulsa, too.

Beat Navy!

1 Like

We can beat Navy. We’re still a physically depleted team but our D is playing with fire. We’ll have to match their running game to do it. You don’t want a bunch of 3 and outs the way they control the clock.

1 Like