ESPN Power Rankings just out UH Cougars#1

The Coogs are #1 in the most recent ESPN Power Rankings-NC 2nd & Gonzaga #3!

9 Likes

Gotta include the linky my guy!!

8 Likes

Sorry - I am a bit older and somewhat technically challenge but thinks for the help.

7 Likes

I love the SWAC recognition.

2 Likes

Gonzaga got hurt only winning by 1 on a neutral court.

Too bad Oregon lost but TSU makes up for it.

2 Likes

When does AP poll come out?

1 Like

25 min ago. We are still #3

1 Like

I could see a case to be made that the Coogs are the best team in the country.

Its been a long time that I have watched a Coog team in any sport that I thought “they really aren’t playing very well” and they are up by 20 points.

4 Likes

I think it was more that Gonzaga was losing pretty much that entire game and by as much as 17 points to an unranked team.

Temple over Villanova and TSU over ASU will help later….nice wins by both.

4 Likes

Would love to get a Gonzaga at Dickies one year or even better as an annual game……think it would benefit both teams.

4 Likes

Maybe soon we’ll play them annually if they joined the Big 12 which we don’t know yet. I’m happy at 12 teams, tho. Your idea sounds very intriguing.

1 Like

Big 12 with Gonzaga (and possibly Arizona if the Pac 12 collapses) would be an unbelievable juggernaut of a basketball conference. Probably even more dominant than the SEC as a football conference.

1 Like

Traveled to the Golden Nugget today and placed a wager on Whose House to win the NC.

11 Likes

Your bet is probably 1/10000 what Mattress Mac has put down but I like the early season odds.

Odds to win currently at +600.

Seldom does a program have a uniquely advantageous opportunity as this year given the Final Four is in Houston and we have a kick-arse team.

8 Likes

Now this is embarrassing for TCU. I guess the Big12 has its overrateds too.
https://twitter.com/CBSSportsCBB/status/1592356332895862785?t=njI_jXt23xKS8-R7y7U3iA&s=19

1 Like

Apparently, even the TCU basketball team is watching football still…

1 Like

Crazy thing is that they almost lost their opening game and barely won against an inferior team on paper.

Let’s go Sagarin!!

6 Likes