Fan carried out of Fertitta Center on Tuesday?

Did anyone else see about 3-4 cops carry a fan out of his seat and up to the concourse during Tuesday’s game with USF? It was about halfway through second half and behind the band. He looked like he was limp, but it didn’t seem like a medical emergency. Wonder what happened?

I started complaining about $40 parking in the garage and got hit by seven tazers.

26 Likes

Should have been 10 tazers. I’m tired of the bitching about the cash price for parking in a reserved permit garage. Get rid of the cash option and the the folks without a parking permit can park in a cash lot.

7 Likes

Didn’t see the incident but EMS was loading someone into an ambulance on Holman as the game ended

Well, that explains the look on the LEOs faces that I saw standing in front of the band (and behind Carl Harrera!). I didn’t see any of what you described but it looked like something had gone down.

I was probably distracted though by the band member yelling “Brian, you suck!” over and over.

1 Like

They knew what they were doing. Lol

1 Like

he couldn’t believe it when he saw shead on the floor and fainted

10 Likes

Yup. Agreed. Get season tickets and you’ll get a garage pass with the tickets.

There is cheaper parking across campus at the Welcome Center.

5 Likes

Note: my joke was prefaced by the OP’s observation that the person didn’t seem ill. I thought he was saying the person was arrested. Not making light of an illness and I hope the person is doing better.

I wouldn’t make light of a Coog fan in real distress…or any of our fine visiting fans for that matter.

3 Likes

Yes, if you have enough points you can get your pass free with your tickets. At least I think that’s how it works. I’ve been doing it for years so I don’t remember how everything works anymore, I just keep renewing what I had when they call me.

2 Likes

How many home games do we have? I know it’s more than 15. 15 x $40 = $600. Depending on your seat, you can have season tickets and still have parking in the blue lot. However, I’m not sure on this, but say you make a $200 donation to CP, would that bump you up to garage parking? It might be cheaper to make a donation instead of paying $40. That is if you come to every game, which I’m assuming all of us are, right?? RIGHT??? heehee

1 Like

The money spent on a parking garage pass is worth every penny because it makes my wife happy.
She has been helping me fund my Coog addiction for years. The convenience is worth the money.

7 Likes

What we do for love…

1 Like

All tickets come with parking. If you want garage (Premium) you have to pay up. Garage passes come with All-American Club which is in the $1000-2500 group.

2 Likes

Y’all are doing it wrong… Park on the other side of campus and go to Pink’s and have some beers… Then walk to FC ready to YELL!!!

2 Likes

Cougar Pride seat commitment donations for football and basketball count towards parking for both football and basketball.

2 Likes

Yeah, correct. I didn’t want to assume those had football and basketball tickets.

During football season I split my seats with a good friend. I give him half the parking passes, and I actually kinda look forward to those games. I really love walking across campus from the welcome center over to the stadium. I’ve only been out of college 12 years but it feels like an eternity sometimes. Always good to reconnect.

2 Likes

Those weren’t tazers bud, that was the cougar budget draining you of your money.

1 Like

no-ticket-indiana-jones