Fentanyl

No this is not a political thread. I am hearing from cops that the amount of Fentanyl searches, overdoses, confiscations is breaking all time records. The main issue here is that kids or adults do not even try to get fentanyl. They are trying to get oxi or other pain management drugs instead they are dying from taking fentanyl without even knowing it.
If you have a child, parent, friend, neighbor(s) that you know has pain issue or even engage in a dialogue please tell them what is on the “street”. It is that bad.

We know where this poison originates and how it gets here. Our Southern border. We could diminish the flow with different border security policies. Why is that so hard to understand?

4 Likes

Lol, that didn’t take long.

7 Likes

In Washington County we see way more meth than fentanyl.

Get your cocaine tested folks, common its 2022

4 Likes

This ought to be a public message addressed at the local level. It is not a matter of way more. Let’s face the problem head on. It is like nobody wants to talk about it.

That is a dream. The stuff can come through our ports, be made here, cross the Canadian border, go through underground tunnels like so much already does. Nope the wall is not a solution to drug overdoses

5 Likes

Don’t try to make it a political thread. Stopping Fentanyl has to be linked from our Southern border. Ask any doctor, pediatrician, local police officers what is right now happening. We are in a crisis and nobody wants to talk about it. This is what this thread is about. Having each American community involved to get the message going. This has to be educated at the middle school, high school and university levels. Can we at least agree on that? I sue hope we can.

1 Like

Fight the addiction not the drug. The war on drugs has done nothing to stop the flow the drugs. If there is a demand, the stuff will get here. So the question might be why is demand so high?
But i tell you what, you solve the addiction problem you are also going to put a huge dent in homeless problem. The two are very much tied together.

5 Likes

Did you even read my post? No you evidently did not. Even aspirin or ibuprofen pills that are sold on the black market are laced with fentanyl. This is how broad it has become. This is not about homeless. This is about kids. This is no longer an issue with treating addiction. Get it now?

Could you post any finding of someone overdosing from Aspirin with Fentanyl in it. Personally i don’t think anyone is fighting there pain that way. They get addicted to hard stuff. Oxi is prescribed. If it is prescribed how is that a border issue? This is an addiction issue, for whatever reason people are looking to fix there pain. That is the problem.

Why in the world would someone buy aspirin or ibuprofen on the black market?

7 Likes

Yes that tells you they are looking for something illegal.

2 Likes

There is zero reason to do so otherwise.

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t disprove this story or anything, so I’m not going to outright dismiss it. But man this sounds like a D.A.R.E story from back in the day.

3 Likes

Fentanyl comes via fedex or ups from China.

2 Likes

Zero good coming out of this thread. Zeeeerrrroo.

2 Likes

Agree, it’s giving me a headache. I need to find my local drug dealer and buy some ibuprofen.

8 Likes

I’ll stick to Walgreens :grin:

3 Likes

It’s coming out of China. I don’t know it’s a play by the Communist to further debase our society or just greedy Communist/capitalist looking to make a buck. Oxymoron communist/ capitalist. Be sure they are the supplier’s by far.

2 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com