Fentanyl

In fact the cartels are losing so much money that they have turned to avacados.

2 Likes

Fentanyl patches from legitimate dr.’s is safe and effective for chronic pain and other conditions regarding severe pain.

It gets a bad name from all the crap on the street.

How many links do you want me to post?

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/states-solutions-us-fentanyl-deaths-rising-83843718

You want more links?

This is important:

Do any of those links say that it was aspirin? Doubt it.

1 Like

Why don’t you tell your friends that have children (maybe you do too) that there is indeed a fentanyl crisis in our neighborhoods? That will help.

Are you kidding. You don’t think people know about fentanyl. It’s in the news almost everyday. Just because it’s news to you doesn’t mean people aren’t aware of it. For example, look how easy it was for you to find those news articles. But how many say aspirin was the cause of the overdose? Answer the question!

2 Likes

Do you know how to read?

1 Like

I’m not seeing much other than that article out there but I didn’t look hard. In any event, those are mimic pills to avoid detection. The only people using those are people involved in drugs. I can’t imagine anyone taking them thinking they are aspirin or ibuprofen.

4 Likes

The cops were telling me that fentanyl is now prevalent in all forms. This is the reason why you have so many overdoses in all classes of society. Here I am pointing this out even though the local media does speak about it idiots have to debate it. Unbelievable and unreal how stupidity can get you so riled up.

Who is riled up? Who is an idiot?

1 Like

Surely not you Randy.

DEA says China and Mexico are both huge in providing fentanyl into the US. Obviously many other drugs come across the Southern Border as well - this isn’t even considering the people element. Only so much of the drugs can be stopped, but honestly, why would any American not want more secure borders to improve the safety and prosperity of Americans? I guess these same people are against security checks in airports too? Or want to ban speed limits or any other reasonable public safety safeguards? I don’t see how it is even a political discussion to be honest it is that self evident to me.

It should never be about politics but about National security. This is getting worse and worse by the day. The only way that these people in charge can change their mind is if one of their family members gets affected by it. This is how stupid this situation has become. Stupid does not define it. It is committing self punishment.

I’m certainly not riled up. The other is open to one’s opinion, I guess.

1 Like

It’s ok rt it’s just some people can’t say they were wrong and deflect instead.

2 Likes

So should we push rehab and treatment for substance abuse or keep criminalizing its use? A combo is my thought, but punishing people addicted with time behind bars isnt working as a deterrent.

The drugs are here because there is a demand, if we get the users to stop then demand dries up doesn’t it?

We are talking about nine years old kids and up. This is about elementary, middle school and high school children dying from fentanyl. This is not about hard core junkies or recreational junkies at all. We are talking $9/pill.

This is the key phrase here and what people see differently. I’m thinking most illegal drugs coming
from Mexico go right thru our checkpoints and it’s not
the guys with a backpack bringing in tons of illegal drugs thru remote spots. So you need more technology and staff at border checkpoints if you want to make a dent. And sure some of it comes thru tunnels. Building a border wall will probably have zero impact of stopping illegal drugs coming from Mexico. As for China as a source , that’s probably coming thru airport cargo or shipping containers hidden in goods when shipped.

Why would anyone buy aspirin or ibuprofen on the black market? Cheap and easy at the Walgreen’s. Strawman post to the extreme.

7 Likes