Final 4 Basketball Nikco Sports (Update..shipping in October now)

A very while back I ordered a final 4 basketball from Nikco sports that was suppose to be delivered first week of June. An email was sent out saying they had production issues and would add extra items to other panels on the basketball. That has been over a month and I haven’t heard anything since. Have any of you ordered a basketball through them and are facing the same thing?

No. But that sounds cool as Hell! Most of that stuff has origins in China but they source materials all over Asia. Most factories are affected on production due to covid laws and any backstock on stands, brackets etc. was sold through during shutdowns.

That might explain it. I hope you get it soon and post a pic.

I ordered one as well. Called them about a month ago. They said to expect them in early august

Global supply issues. That’s pretty crazy, though.

Thanks

Got an email that the basketballs should ship in October now.

Does anyone have an update on the Final Four basketballs? Ordered for myself and brother. So, we missed July, October, now looks like we’ll miss Christmas. Any word or contact information?

I sent an email asking for an update a few days ago…looks like January now. They told me I could get a refund if I wanted, but I really want the basketball. They also said that they could give me a refund, and then re-charge my card when the basketball ships. I’m just curious if any fans from Baylor ordered a championship ball from them and if they are getting the same run around.

It is the same excuse…they are sitting on a dock somewhere and waiting to be shipped to their facility. Well, I’m sorry…if I was the owner, I would rent me a bobtail truck and drive to the dock and pick them up myself, if they are here in the US. It has been 8 months since they were ordered. I see they are still selling other and new products, such as a Cincinatti football. I’m disgusted on how this is turning out, but murphy’s law is that if I do ask for a refund, the next week they will be start to be shipped out.

I just got off the phone with them, Rawling’s told them 2 days ago to expect delivery next week, the container is off the ship and in route to their warehouse.

Thank you very much for the update. This whole process is just horrible. I sent them a nasty email with how ridiculous it is to order a basketball in April last year and 9 months later they are still having problems. They said they could refund my money, or refund my money and recharge my card when it ships. I just hope this isn’t another excuse.

I also wonder if anyone at Baylor ordered through them and are having the same problem/excuses. I also wonder how they can continue to sell other products while we wait. Do they have issues with selling other items? Makes me wonder…

The lady I spoke to this morning seemed a little upset about it, like it was not something they had any control over, and they did not know if they could trust what they were being told from Rawlings. She did not even need to ask or look it up to know what to tell me. If you look on there website they have a handful of flyers to give if it was as a gift showing a picture of the item and the Baylor Balls are one of them. I think we are overestimating the size of the company and obviously their pull with the manufacturer.