Firstrow sports

Just don’t click on ANYTHING that pops up!

It hasn’t been working the last couple of weeks. Have you used it successfully recently? It just keeps redirecting.

No. I wont sign up for anything…

Oh well, Gametracker it is…

It takes some clicking and canceling but I got it to work.

Stream2Watch Feed

I tried to use firstrowsports.com last night to watch the basketball game on my laptop. Symantec flagged the following:

Incident Date Status IPS Alert Name Attack Signature
11/28/2018 7:12:03 PM Blocked Web Attack: Unwanted Extension or Scam Sites Redirection N/A
11/28/2018 7:11:59 PM Blocked Web Attack : Malvertisement Website Redirect 10 N/A
11/28/2018 7:11:54 PM Blocked Web Attack : Malvertisement Website Redirect 10 N/A
11/28/2018 7:10:50 PM Blocked Web Attack : Malvertisement Website Redirect 10 N/A
11/28/2018 7:09:17 PM Blocked Web Attack : Malvertisement Website Redirect 10 N/A

I strongly recommend that you don’t open or use this site!

Google ‘ncaabballstreams’ and learn to use reddit. Acestreams is a fantastic tool for streaming links

The Google chrome extensions “u-block origins” and “nano defender” are also very helpful with ads

Try Cougar All-Access, it’s supports the program.

Granted they need to improve the quality, last night, I could hear the program director tell Jeremy and Elvin how much time was left in the commercial, and it was louder than the game.

2 Likes

stop being cheap and pay 10.00/ month and watch them and Coogs baseball. Can cancel at any time and start back up very easily. Do it every year starting around mid Nov and cancel towards end of Baseball season , cost me about $55.00/yr to watch quite bit UH Athletics.

1 Like