Football season ticket upgrade period

I got an email today saying the upgrade period for luxury season tickets is May 10th and May 11th. So if you are hoping on upgrading to luxury tickets and didn’t get an email, call the ticket office.

Good job fifteen

That may be the ‘official’ dates but they’ve been upgrading and filling location changes for awhile now.

Yeah, it’s lame how they do that…but I took advantage of it a few years ago

Yep, you’re right. I went up from
4 to 6 season tickets last week.

My upgrade ranking was mid-400s out of 1791. Does that mean 1791 renewed season ticket accounts? Doesn’t seem like enough.

It may be that there are 1791 that want to upgrade.

1 Like

Thanks. I prefer that version of the truth.

I think it’s everyone.

Maybe that’s 1791 accounts, but how many season tickets would that represent? Most season ticket holders have at least two, many 3 or 4, and some on here have a dozen or more that they buy for a group so they can all stay together.

Average of 4 per account? 7164 season tickets sold?

It’s definitely accounts. Not sure how many tickets per account but 4 seems about right.

Yeah, I’m a bit lower this year. 1281 or something. Hoping to get out of 228 an onto the south side. I can’t do the sun anymore at 11a games.

I “upgraded” today. I just moved down the row to be on the aisle and closer to the 50. LOL

That sun is a mother but the first row in 230 is tough to beat for view .

I moved from top row of 228 to top row in 113. I wanted shade. The sun was a killer over there.

My seat selection slot is tomorrow afternoon. I have 4 tix. Wanted to move to a higher row in either 104 or 114. Yesterday there was a row of 4 on the aisle, top of sec 104. Was salivating at the thought of getting those. Checked today and someone grabbed 2 of the 4. Darn it!

Oh yeah…for sure. I think my ticket partner and I are gonna do it one more year and see. I just got engaged and bought a house. I’ve got basketball tickets, so if the football product isn’t a good one, then I’ll probably have a hard time renewing. It’ll break my heart but I guess such as life eh

That can’t be possible. You can’t split groups in 2s

I tried the 1st row in 228, but the rail was too high for me, so I sit in second row and love my seats – sun and all.

1 Like