For every single one of y'all there right now

You guys suck. Get loud and stand up. Join the students.

Know someone there? Send them this. They suck.

We see y’all at the Fertitta Center every game. If this is the energy you bring at away games, don’t renew your tickets. This isn’t how the Final Four crowd should be or the Auburn crowd should be. NKU is louder right now. Pathetic.

4 Likes

dude shut up lol

16 Likes

Tards have taken over the basketball forum. We’re gonna have to start a new board.

5 Likes

let me know where because this is becoming unbearable here

1 Like

We have never been known for traveling well I don’t know what you expected.

3 Likes

This isn’t about attendance. It’s about energy. Bring it.

Most of that arena is probably Auburn fans cheering on the underdog.

8 Likes

I think he’s talking about all those pathetic looking people dressed in red behind our bench sitting on their hands.

So typical.

2 Likes

People watching on TV complaining about people at the game 600 miles away.

Lol

You can’t make this #% up

21 Likes

How much are those tickets? Mostly the gray seaters I’d wager. More distressed about no grey poupon than anything.

We didn’t have energy in Fort Worth

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

My view.

2 Likes

We need to hire an analyst that stays home and analyzes the behavior of the people that attend games.

7 Likes

If that’s your view then you are there……why didn’t you just walk down to them and tell them “you suck” in person?

What am I not understanding?

13 Likes

Lol we did but for anyone on the other side.

We were being obnoxious. Some of the AD Staffs kids were getting up and trying to pump the crowd up, it was hilarious.

WTH is the point of this thread?…lol

2 Likes

It’s our job on the message board to get the crowd hyped up and our fault when they aren’t…?? :woozy_face:

1 Like

Proof that not everyone learned the life lesson in the movie Tropic Thunder. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This

i do my part, i post pics of hot female cheerleaders pregame that cheer on the coogs :wink: