Fox Sports Fanbase Challenge

Hey ESPN…try to low ball this!

https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2022/08/19/big-12-fans-dominating-foxs-college-football-fan-vote/

Need to vote guys, we are really behind right now.

Well, i cant wish you folks luck this time…now should WVU lose this round then i dont mind as much as if it were some other fan base, and if WVU fans win this im still very impressed with how Houston fans have responded during this competition.

link?

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1561761056648675328

1 Like

Thanks. I voted.

1 Like

Dang…getting spanked so far. GO!!

We are getting destroyed oh my goodness hahaha.

Share it out to everyone. We jumped up a %

Just voted

i voted, i think they motivated , all them wvu Dana haters

We’re down 34 to 66. Keep voting and sharing. Voting ends tomorrow.

35 and 65 now. Keep running it. We catch up we make it in.

It has nothing to do with Dana. Its simply a fact that we have a deceptively LARGE, and MOTIVATED FAN BASE. Either last year or the year prior WVU fans won a National best mascot contest. We always represent…dont always win these, but we are almost always in them.

Excuse you, last year UH won mascot mania :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats, i dont know what year we won it, but it did. My take away from this entire exercise is that most if not all remaining 8 and new 4 Big 12 schools have large, and motivated fan bases…i would think Yormack could use such evidence in media contract negotiations…we all have large and engaged fan bases that will buy tickets, spend money on merch, watch games and the commercials that come with them…and care enough to purchase pay per view content.

5 Likes

We got some catching up to do Coogs! Let’s get on it!

Well, im sorry Houston isnt advancing on, i still am very impressed by your fans involvement in this exercise, and i hope that media providers and advertisers on those providers have been paying attention to this. Now, i can understand if this “tournament” loses interest for you now, but if you would be interested enough to vote WVU against Oklahoma, we would appreciate it :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely! I at least want a current/future Big 12 school to win over one that for all intents and purposes is no longer part of the Big 12.

2 Likes

Post a new link when you get it.

1 Like