Frank Brown

Does anyone know about this Frank Brown kid? 24/7 has him as like the #12 APB in the country. His film is insane, and apparently we’re on his warm list. Anyone know if there is actually a shot we land him?

It’s in the realm of possibility. IIRC he’s been to campus a few times

1 Like

Man… If we can get Brown and the kid who decommited from Georgia… Our team speed can become insane.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure He is still our main recruiting RB target .

2 Likes

It appears we got a couple of commits yesterday when we had a group of recruits in on their official visits. I’m sure once they will be tweet8ng out or announcing their commitment after the visit ends.

2 Likes

Yeah, Cauthen tweeted a picture of a Cougar and then a bit later tweeted one of two cougars. So the logical inference would be we got commitments from two defensive players, but we’ll see. This weekend and next should determine how we finish though you have to like that we have the highest average ranking per recruit along with commits like Johnson (offers from Penn State, A&M, Tennessee, etc. and rated #25 player in LA), Chidozie Nwankwo (offers from LSU, Baylor, Arkansas, etc.), and really all the high school guys we have. Our top five (out of seven total) HS recruits are somewhere between top 75-150 in TX or top 40 in LA. Those are the kind of players that would typically put you at or near the top of the G5 ranks. That’s how TCU recruited before they joined the Big 12 and were able to sign top 25-40 classes. We just need to add a few more and bring in some strong transfers. But I do think we need to find more. Obviously only signing 10 recruits and a few transfers each year would spell trouble before long.

2 Likes

Guessing one of the commits is Sedrick Williams

Yeah I would assume its him and that OL from Europe. They both tweeted that they were taking an official visit this weekend. Unless did anyone else say they were here that I missed?

1 Like

https://247sports.com/college/houston/Article/Expected-official-visitors-for-Houston-Cougars-December-6-offers-glimpse-of-their-direction-139663611/

A giant German and a road runner. What a great combination.

1 Like

We had 8 here for the weekend .

Yes, but aren’t most of them already verbal commits? What I was saying is I believe there were 2 who weren’t, unless I missed someone?

Who is the giant German?

Never mind Jim, after reading the article, I figure you meant James Faminu from London.

1 Like