Fritz was at Conroe HS today

He sounds like Santa Claus, he’s everywhere.

3 Likes

That’s pretty easy to do when you’ve got a Lark. :wink:

3 Likes

No tv timeouts alone makes it more enjoyable.

1 Like

Yes I was the last qb to do it 18 years ago. Not only did we win, we dominated. Hope is to somehow contain Bussey.

2 Likes

Oh no you don’t!!!

You are not gonna get another Ganado vs Refugio 80-page thread on my watch. Those things are worse than ACC GOR threads.

6 Likes

Had my eye on the Mart-Chilton game but if that falls through I might have to come check this out!

2 Likes

I record all the UIL games.

1 Like

Damn, you were a big QB no?

Did you play at UH or anywhere else?

That would be cool for a Region 4 team to win it all.

Don’t sleep on the Hoveround!

2 Likes

I think Chilton will win. They beat my brother’s team Louise bad in bi district. Louise did score first! Chilton is really dominant right now.

Nope. Only in hs. I went to a Briles UH camp but attended as a wr. Hs coaches initially thought I was going to play wr. Coaches played a joke and gave me a letter supposedly from Briles in 2005 saying they were interested in me.

3 Likes

Or if you do make sure you don’t slouch over onto the joystick

2 Likes

Whatever coaches did that were diks….i would never do that to a kid.

Well congrats on your accomplishments, and best of luck to Ganado.

4 Likes

Hilarious

We must be neighbors.

1 Like

That’s a d*ck move by those coaches… Low class.

Man, at that age? Uugg… Feel bad for you even though it’s been years!:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

This was Ganado’s sign tonight. We went up 21-7 but ultimately 5 star Aggie Bussey won the game and we lost 35-21. Dave Campbell’s had us picked 4th in district and ranked 21 I believe. Not a bad run people thought we couldn’t play with Timpson. Down the road in New Caney Tidehaven beat Daingerfield 20-14 in OT. We scrimmaged them to a tie. Their rb is going to Baylor. Joseph Dobbs. Tidehaven beat Poth last week in Victoria in OT. We only had 30 kids come out for football and no d1 players. Losing seniors and luckily don’t have nil to deal with and have a huge yearly turnover. We should easily be top 5 to 8 nexy year.

2 Likes

A couple of Ganado’s finest in there …

1 Like

I played with those guys. Good country boys about 6’4 each.

1 Like