Game 18: South Florida @ #1 Houston - January 11th, 2023 (W 83-77)

Eat 'em up coogs !

3 Likes

See anything wrong here?

1 Like

UH is on ESPN+. Not unusual considering the matchup. One of the Kansas games was on the + last week

3 Likes

You’re using the newspaper to identify what sports to watch. That’s what’s wrong there.

8 Likes

My bad. I was going by Yahoo Sports.

Got nothing better to do and I woke up kind of grouchy.

4 Likes

That’s a good way to start the day! Everything is upwards from there! :smiley:

1 Like

Technically the game is not on TV, and therefore should not be under such a listing.

3 Likes

ESPN+ is considered-- On the Air!

Tons of gms on ESPN+ tonight. That’s not the listing for Streaming-- ESPN+

Always come in the night before. All teams do! Unless a Weather related situation causes them delay n to come in day of-- See UH @ Tulane few yrs ago. A game Coogs lost. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Man
 I’d love to watch the game with y’all tonight

But I’m gonna go watch Duke in Cameron Indoor Stadium play Pitt.

Go Coogs!

Go Pitt!

2 Likes

The #1 team in the country should never be relegated to espn plus, whether it is UH or not that is #1

4 Likes

Seriously! . Blackball time for you! :grin:
Enjoy the game.

2 Likes

Facts!!

3 Likes

Pitt is the only school that plays against Duke, at Cameron, that you don’t have to take a mortgage out in order to get tickets
 :rofl:

4 Likes

He averaged 12.9 points, 5.3 assists, and 11 shots per game in 35 minutes per game last year during the AAC and NCAA tournaments, with a usage rate that was substantially higher than so far this year.

He just doesn’t need to do as much now. Last year, he was really the only healthy true ball handler we had for the majority of the season. Now, with Marcus and Tramon back, there’s 3 guys that can carry that load when needed.

1 Like

Just you

2 Likes

Sorry guys, but it’s gonna happen to us even in the Big 12. ESPN wants their revenue. If they only showed scrub teams on “the Plus” no one would subscribe.

4 Likes

That sounds legit. Take notes and pictures of the inside. Maybe even a video here and there. Give us your report and comparison.

1 Like

I’ve never actually been to FC because it opened after I moved to the east coast

I can compare to the HOF
 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve only been to UCONN, Temple and UVA away games and the Sweet 16 last year in SA since FC opened

2 Likes