Game 21: #3 Houston @ UCF - January 25th, 2023 (W 82-71)

Give Emanuel some slack… as he’s a freshman in his first year of college ball.

Next year that’s a different story when he might even be starting at the 2G

Peace, Paws🐾Up

2 Likes

so, when Sasser got fouled at the 3 pt line but not given 3 free throws because it was considered non-shooting because its not the NBA. It also happened during the Temple game. I watched the Tulane/WSU game and the Tulane shooter did the same thing but, he was given 3 free throws. talk about inconsistency. one of those refs worked the UH/Temple game. this refs suck.

2 Likes

In the dance you must shoot FT’s. We lost to Villanova because of FT’s
or you could say Villanova won because of FT’s. The tournament is
all about extending games, and right now, that would kill us.

4 Likes

This happened to Sasser in a previous game… maybe Tulane where he was granted the 3 free throws. Very inconsistent.

1 Like

Sasser has learned to follow through to make it look like he was shooting.
But in reality there was no way Sass was going to get that shot off.
I was critical of the refs last but that wasn’t a play I got upset about It was on the floor

1 Like

Sharp is a way better basketball player than Cam imo…

No disrespect to Cam meant… Nothing but compliments for $harp…

A star has been born!

6 Likes

The reasoning was there is no continuation in college and he fouled him before he got the ball through and started his upward motion…

That was one of the calls I thought they actually got right…

He oozes with confidence but I think coach is slowly removing the reigns.
Arceneaux had that big game at Oregon but really hasn’t done much since but I’m thinking he will come around.
We need those 2 to be in full swing if we are going to do anything at the dance

3 Likes

today cam is probably better… sharp has a WAY higher ceiling …
but lets not take away the fact that tyson is doing 20pts a game and carrying a school to its best season in 50years… and was doing 15per on the 2nd best season its had in 50yrs

2 Likes

Sharp was a high level 4 star recruit…so not surprised…he will be a good one!

2 Likes

And if he had played his senior year he might have been a 5 star.

1 Like

Dear Baby Jesus,
Please let the Coogs get Seattle in round 1 if they win the WAC…
Thanks,
Kyle

Like I said… No disrespect to Cam but $harp is on another level imo…

Was surprised to see Cam shooting the same percentage as Shead from 3 this season…

2 Likes

I watched a lot of Seattle vs Iona game a while back. Seattle is easily the least athletic team I’ve seen this season. They’d have a hard time in the dance.

2 Likes

I love what Cam did here and is doing now at Seattle but I am rolling with Sharp! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cam is now playing better than Sharp, but is it due to weaker competition & defense ?
When Cam was here he used to light it up against weaker teams but was controlled against stronger teams. I wonder if he has got better since being here.

We’d crush Seattle but sharp isn’t carrying us like Tyson

If what Tyson is doing was easy everyone would be doing it…Tyson is double and tripled every night and big stats while having efficient numbers and more importantly wins

What Tyson is doing not even Antoine Davis did …

I think sharp has a drastically drastically higher ceiling but stating freshmen sharp is better than senior Tyson just isn’t true

2 Likes

Why is everyone constantly comparing Sharp to Tyson? All bc of Progs?

4 Likes

Not really even a fair comparison.

Tyson plays for Seattle. Sharp plays for the number 3 team in the country.

You have no clue what Sharp would be doing if he had the minutes and shots that Tyson has at Seattle.

We’ve already seen Tyson here. He rode the bench.

4 Likes

As a true freshmen shape he wouldn’t be putting up 20 on efficient numbers carrying a school to their best season in 50 years

Can we turn down the coog homerism, no freshmen is doing that, few sophomores are doing that… Emoni bates every other game goes nuts at EMU and they are like 4-15…
You and either downplaying what Tyson is doing or insanely overestimating what freshmen can do

And Tyson rode the bench from a Sampson style preference… we gave him legit minutes 3 times and 2 of them he scored 30+ and shattered 3pt records