Game 31: #1 Houston @ Memphis - March 5th, 2023 (W 67-65)

Agree. At this point a Memphis win makes them a lock while it would still take a massive chokejob from us to NOT be a 1 seed

Wouldn’t be shocked if they’re in the double bonus by the U12

So you are asking Aresco and the refs to commit a felony to make sure Memphis wins Sunday to make the NCAA Tournament. Probably too steep of a penalty to carry out.

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1631840437085298691?s=20

2 Likes

We know basketball can be so easily mainipluated by refs and there history behind it. Now I dont think there will be some meeting to plan it all but eveyone knows Memphis needs a win against the Coogs badly for March Madness.

2 Likes

And Memphis will be in the conference next year, the Coogs will not. So which team is it in the best interest of the referees to help out.

1 Like

The referees are not AAC employees

3 Likes

Great test and measuring stick as far as how well UH is peaking into post season play. :syringe::muscle:

1 Like

Game is meaningless but there is no way in Hades Sampson will let the Coogs sleep walk

2 Likes

Memphis is the worst man. Always whining about something

11 Likes

What did the students say?

Maybe they were making nasty finger gestures to Davis lol

Reserve your judgment until you know what was said. SMU fans can be nasty and classless.

1 Like

Some fans were yelling traitor at Kendric Davis.

OMG

3 Likes

But he was fine with HIS team chanting "F*** Houston in the FC.

16 Likes

Can’t transfer to a school in conference and not think there will be some blow back.

The game is huge Sunday so that we can say we finished the regular season ranked number 1. I hope we get that distinction for Coach Sampson.

5 Likes

Don’t know how old this clip is, but only Penny & his players are allowed to do F bombs.

Lol what are you talking about? It was a joke about classless Memphis and their antics both times we played them last year. Never heard any apologies from the Tigers.
As far as SMU goes I will never forget their banner in the Dome, “beat the Cougroes”

2 Likes

Any other program I would wait to hear what was said but Memphis nah….

1 Like

My point is to reserve judgment until you know the facts.

I would hate to have you as a juror if I was on trial.