Game 31: #1 Houston @ Memphis - March 5th, 2023 (W 67-65)

Saw where UH-Memphis drew over 1.2 million viewers!

13 Likes

I should have said, we will play against :blush:

Great movie. Two thumbs up. Would watch again.

Hilarious!

Really

They lined up early and knew what they were doing, which was to block the way of UH getting to their side of the court.

10 Likes

Typically Memphis playing victim

2 Likes

1000% this!

It’s really amazing how much time that program spends on things that (to borrow from our coach) DO NOT IMPACT WINNING.

Think about the time spent on whining about a color commentator’s offhand remarks about the oldest player in college hoops.

Or the whining about SMU fans being mean to Kendric Davis upon his return.

Or this.

Meanwhile, the Memphis Saints act as if they played no part in what happened on their court pre-game (and we could bring up how lame it is that their assistant coaches were trash talking Houston athletes during the game)
 All as the Cougar program focuses on the third part of this college hoops season.

I do think this rivalry has helped make our guys better, but I’m really not going to miss this sort of nonsense. Maybe Tulane or Wichita State can enjoy it next year! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

PLEASE enough of this memphis bs. They can go to hell as far as i am concerned

7 Likes

Get your Memphis digs in because after this week, Memphis is in the rear view mirror. UH has bigger fish to fry.

9 Likes

How about that time the Memphis players ran out on the floor to continue warmups while the Tops Drop intro was playing on the floor in Houston while the UH fans booed them. Nah, not disrespectful at all.

What a bunch of babies!

10 Likes

Do you guys think about Memphis like the Joker from Batman? The joker doesn’t want to kill Batman because that’s what he lives for and if he didn’t have Batman he wouldn’t know what to do. Next year who will Memphis hate? What are they going to do without Houston?

4 Likes

Maybe continue to be second rate?

2 Likes

Memphis will get their feels hurt a lot when the MOB teases them @ Rice.

7 Likes

FedEx Training School

Maybe Memphis will direct their hate towards Tulane or SMU moving forward.

Plus Tulane won a NY6 bowl game before Memphis did.

Winning post of the day. That made me literally LOL! :joy:

I think the MOB will have a pretty good time with Penny

1 Like