Game 35: #16 Northern Kentucky vs #1 Houston - NCAA Tournament - March 16th, 2023 - 8:20 pm CST - TNT (W 63-52)

I’m going in on player props that have J’Wan getting 10+ boards.

3 Likes

“Getting scrimmages in”…

He’s Playing.

2 Likes

Has the tweet by Nance been posted somewhere else? I don’t want to be redundant.
Said he was watching Sasser closely at practice and said “he looks like Sasser”.

12 Likes

Looks normal shooting around. But I am concerned for making cuts and lateral movements. Will his first step be slower or will he be a step slow on defense? If Dejon can do it on a hip, I think Sasser can be good enough with his groin.

4 Likes

prize picks has Jwan Roberts at 8.5 rebounds i saw that and instantly said it was a lock

6 Likes

It is better to be nervous than overconfident. Teams don’t get to the dance by accident.

4 Likes

A bad shooting night by the team will send almost any team home.

Let’s just hope we don’t have a Villanova type shooting event over the next 6 games.

10 Likes

A layup is a high percentage shot.

As a fan I try not to get nervous because I’m not on the team

Dejon was severely eliminated in some of those wins. Coach did a great job hiding him at points in the tournament. And Dejon was seriously all heart, such a great Coog that left it all on the floor.

5 Likes

Nice! Jwan is the truth! A switch flipped and he can go 20-10 on a nightly

1 Like

It’s game day!

12 Likes

Xfinity channel # 636…

Eat 'em up Coogs !

10 Likes

Go Cougars!

1 Like

YouTubeTV channel, TNT lol

1 Like

Guys, As commented before, Cougars is probably the only team in the tournament that can win with even 28% shooting. We have already done that. We beat a ECU team that I thought played well with 28% shooting, we lost to Memphis by only 10 without Sasser with 31% shooting. But can we win against everyone - No but we will win against most. That means, first two rounds we should be good. From sweet 16 we need Sasser at his best and overall team shooting at around 44%.

4 Likes

Main objectives today:

1. WIn
  2. No more injuries
  3. Jamal not forced to play huge minutes
12 Likes
  1. Sasser sits and rests 7 more days!
    #GoCoogs!
2 Likes

I simply do not understand the hopefulness that Sasser “rests”.

If the dudes ready to play i absolutely want him on the floor.

C’mon

9 Likes