Game 36: #9 Auburn vs #1 Houston - NCAA Tournament - March 18th, 2023 - 6:10 pm CST - TBS

Survive and Advance

12 Likes

Bring em on!

2 Likes

Ugh.

We need Arceneaux and Sharp to play the games of their lives on Saturday.

19 Likes

Ok time to go back to the early days of the Sampson regime. We aren’t the best team in the country when we are this banged up.

But can we be the toughest and most relentless?

20 Likes

We need older guys. Usually we had JUCO Transfers and last year we had the other transfers. TA and Sharp will be great but we need a big man from the portal and Mylik. that will help with some of these stupid mistakes. The last 2 weeks I have seen things that should be taught in elementary school

4 Likes

I don’t know about this game. If we can’t hit shoots we might get blown out

3 Likes

It’s rough enough with no Sasser, but with Shead being hobbled it will be more than an uphill battle

3 Likes

We rarely get blown out. So, the probably of that happening is really really low.

1 Like

Worried that the injury bug may come back to bite us.

1 Like

Have you watched our last 2 games? We’re in the tournament now. With 2 of our best players being potentially out or limited, a blowout is definitely within reason. I’m not rooting for it, just being realistic.

It seems like Tramon Mark is getting burned a lot on defense. Sharpe looks lost on defense as well. TA has impressed me the past couple of games. I would like to have seen Francis in there to help grab some of those rebounds. I feel like we dodged a bullet this game and against Auburn we probably won’t be so lucky. Tramon will need to step it up.

This is the kind of test that champions need to show what they are made of. Got to find ways to win and this team did.

This game was ugly against a team that was tough and gave their all. Their defense was very tough and we were not prepared for it.

I am confident Sampson and Co will adapt, tweak, fix and heal in time for Saturday’s game. We will always put up a fight. LFG Coogs!

7 Likes

And Marks offensive game should be elbow and in and nothing outside of that on Saturday.

5 Likes

Sharp and TA will make us or break us.

Going to be a dog fight don’t see either team getting much more than 60 points. Going have to out tough them and hopefully Sharp/TA step up.

2 Likes

Unlike the conference tournament, we do get a day to rest and regroup. I hope we will be ready for Auburn.

3 Likes

Be loud.

2 Likes

Tramon Mark loves being physical but unfortunately he is so skinny, he gets physically beat more often than not.

3 Likes

We play at 6:10pm CST on Saturday

4 Likes