GAME THREAD: #25 Texas Tech (23-10) vs #1 Houston (30-3) l March 15th 6pm /ESPN2 (W 82-59)

Why is a mortician/taxidermist hosting their Locked On podcast?

2 Likes

I looked back at our box score from previous game with TT.

What stood out to me is that Elvin and Lath both got some action against Tech, so they’ll be familiar when they come in tonight.

Also interesting, Lath’s only made FG this season was against Tech. He’s 1-5 on the season. I know he isn’t a big part of the offense but didn’t realize he’s only taken 5 shots this year.

1 Like

Same thing.

Tis Gameth Daye

3 Likes

From Oddsshark.com

That’s a pretty big move.

1 Like

Had to start my plant assignment (why couldn’t they have called in January and not during March Madness!!!) but they aren’t going to stop me from reppin’ my Coogs under my FRC’s–or watching on my phone in down moments.

39 Likes

Tells me that the money is on UH.

1 Like

My golden double diamond picks of the game in order of confidence.

1. Uh -5 half
  2. Uh -9.5 game
  3. Tech under 61.5
  4. Houston over 70.5
  5. Under 131

No way does tech hit 50% from three like they did yesterday

1 Like

I just hope they don’t get 30 offensive rebounds!

6 Likes

What do you do in the plants? Boilermaker, operator, millwright, pipefitter, engineer, I&E tech?

Haslametrics prediction is
UH 70.74 - TT 62.11

1 Like

TP where did you get that beanie?

any word on whether we’re going to rest anyone or not?

we’re playing good ball right now and I’d kinda like to just keep pushing forward. you dont rest a hot team in my opinion - but im no coach.

1 Like

Fire Watch. Just for 2 months but my favorite month is included.

eBay

1 Like

3 hours till game time!

I do enjoy tournament season - games every day! im ready already!

They rested last night from around 11:00 p.m. till 7:00 this morning. :wink:

4 Likes

In this thread, I want to give UH some good luck. Here is fabulous windmill dunk by none other than former UH forward Taze Moore.

https://x.com/GLeagueHub/status/1767041593109012879?s=20

If UH gets a windmill dunk in the B12 Tournament, get the paddles ready. “Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you.”

5 Likes

UH opened on Oddsshark against Texas Tech at -7. It is now jumped to -10.5. Everyone seems to be betting on UH.

1 Like